Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, it's official. Climate change is real. The Senate passed the climate change amendment 99-1 so it must be real. But it's not man made. That part failed.

Senate finally admits climate change is real?but there's a catch

What an absurd thing to vote on. WTF? Maybe they should vote on whether the Patriots deflated their balls. I'm sure America wants to know the truth about that. And we can finally put that question to rest if the Senate would just take up the question, you know, because all truth becomes manifest from Senate votes... :rolleyes:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Well, it's official. Climate change is real. The Senate passed the climate change amendment 99-1 so it must be real. But it's not man made. That part failed.

Senate finally admits climate change is real?but there's a catch

What an absurd thing to vote on. WTF? Maybe they should vote on whether the Patriots deflated their balls. I'm sure America wants to know the truth about that. And we can finally put that question to rest if the Senate would just take up the question, you know, because all truth becomes manifest from Senate votes... :rolleyes:
    I think it was a stupid thing to vote on, but I think the Republicans did a good job in out playing the Democrats at their game. Now the Rs have it on record that they are not the alleged party of "science denial"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think it was a stupid thing to vote on, but I think the Republicans did a good job in out playing the Democrats at their game. Now the Rs have it on record that they are not the alleged party of "science denial"

Oh no, no, no. They're still on record for not admitting that all the recent weather anomalies were caused by global warming, even though the scientists themselves aren't saying that. It's politics. And since the administration and the state department buffoon are out there claiming it, the sheep are bleating.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Guys,

Could I ask you all to please turn down your thermostats and not drive so much. My kids want to get some more sledding in this winter and we haven't had a decent snow is a couple of weeks.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Global warming believers are like a 'cult', says MIT scientist Richard Lindzen | Daily Mail Online

[h=1]Global warming believers are like a hysterical ‘cult’: MIT scientist compares 'climate alarmists' to religious fanatics[/h]
    • Comments were made by professor of meteorology, Richard Lindzen
    • 'Instead of saying, oh, we were wrong, they get more fanatical,' he said
    • He says 70% of the Earth is ocean, and measuring its temperature tricky
    • He has previously blasted the IPCC for blaming humans for a global warming trend - and then glossing over the warming slowdown
    lol

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just checking back in the circle jerk and wondering if any really smart people have chimed in a set the rubes straight yet this week.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Even if some super smart genius type who knows SCIENCE came here to school us, I would not realize it. My intellectual and educational deficiencies preclude recognition of a superior being's presence.

Especially when they're a student at IU. All the geniuses are students at IU.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm a genius, but I only used to be a student at IU.

I see lots of stories in the past month or so talking about how hot it's been… but that the heat's been going into the ocean's waters, like deep down into the ocean. Meanwhile, the poles are seeing record ice coverage return and the sun is as anemic as its ever been at this stage in a recorded sunspot cycle.

Okay. Sure. No problem. Toss another log on the fire. It's frickin' cold here in Indiana.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I'm a genius, but I only used to be a student at IU.

I see lots of stories in the past month or so talking about how hot it's been… but that the heat's been going into the ocean's waters, like deep down into the ocean. Meanwhile, the poles are seeing record ice coverage return and the sun is as anemic as its ever been at this stage in a recorded sunspot cycle.

Okay. Sure. No problem. Toss another log on the fire. It's frickin' cold here in Indiana.

Oddly enough, all the measurement locations of alleged heat are manufactured data - either estimated, or taken as averages from certain surrounding stations.

Using only actual, measured data, there is no sign of such heat. In fact, using only actual, measured data, the earth has been cooling for the better part of a century.

Top Bottom