Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    And the beat goes on. Follow the money folks.....just follow the money.

I went out side to get fire wood for the wood stove this A.M. and it was 18* on Nov. 14th.
    Yup, sure is getting warmer.

CM, you should know that global warming causes the climate to get colder. DUH:rolleyes: You know, the science is settled already. Get with the times!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So . . . what happened to our new buddy, (movealong)^2?

How can he educate us and elevate us from the mire of our bestial ignorance if he's not among us?

I am . . . crestfallen.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I am . . . crestfallen.

We're not smart enough for you to use big words like that.

This is for those of us not smart enough to keep up with (movealong)^2:

acd69bc2.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We're not smart enough for you to use big words like that.

I used a Thesaurus, the only un-extinct species of dinosaur.

And I think we're so not smart enough that we are un-smart.

This is for those of us not smart enough to keep up with (movealong)^2:

acd69bc2.jpg

I hate cats, and yet . . .

Dang, and I've been researching dog **** recipes all afternoon....... I've settled on nice Welch Hound souffle.

How un-smart of you!

In related news . . . and this is a true story . . . this morning when I awakened I had an odd and unsettling urge to teach myself how to use Laplace Transforms again, then use my newly recovered skills to rework homework problems in my circa 1986 Analysis of Dynamic Systems textbook. The feeling quickly waned, but the nausea was real. Could this topic and the . . . inspiration . . . arising from our new buddy's kind words have been the genesis of a near mental tragedy? If so, I submit that I am entitled a settlement for loss of my mellow, plus punitive damages.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    So how cold would it be today if there wasn't so-called global warming? On the other hand, how warm should it be if there is so-called global warming? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Just check out the "Global Cooling" climate models of the 70s; I mean, the "Global Warming" climate models of the 90s; excuse me, I meant the "Climate Change" models of the new century. Surely they've been accurate enough to predict the trend, haven't they? I mean, that's why we're trying to tie our national economies to their predictions, right? Because they've been so accurate so far? I mean, that's why the "science is settled", right?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Didn't seem very warm in the deer stand this morning. I can't remember the last time it was 15 on 11/15 here in southern Indiana and I'm an old geezer.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Global cooling, warming and climate change are nothing more than a tool to get democrat voters. Their entire political party relies on these kinds of lies. Its like this....war on women---hate those people that are waging a war on women and vote democrat to punish them. makes a person feel good that they are helping women. Global warming....buy a prius and vote democrat to "save the planet"....makes a person feel good about themselves that they are able to save their planet and punish those evil polluters.......amnesty.....those poor people just wanna make it to america for the dream so we should vote democrat so we can feel good about helping others......notice a trend? Its all lies that makes a person feel like they are helping other people or saving the planet and punishing others for being bad. Its am evil genius way of politics. BUT IT WORKS. and works well. Most democrats arent religious, believing in global warming is their religion, it gives them something to hope for and gives their life a meaning and purpose, this is why its almost impossible to change a democrat voter's mind. they will take it to their grave that your SUV is killing everyone. perfect example...keystone pipeline...it will create jobs, it will reduce pollution from trucking and training the oil to the gulf, increase supply, lower costs, win win. doesnt matter and they will never listen, they will however get thrown in jail trying to disrupt the pipeline. they are fanatics.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    I used a Thesaurus, the only un-extinct species of dinosaur.

And I think we're so not smart enough that we are un-smart.

I hate cats, and yet . . .

How un-smart of you!

In related news . . . and this is a true story . . . this morning when I awakened I had an odd and unsettling urge to teach myself how to use Laplace Transforms again, then use my newly recovered skills to rework homework problems in my circa 1986 Analysis of Dynamic Systems textbook. The feeling quickly waned, but the nausea was real. Could this topic and the . . . inspiration . . . arising from our new buddy's kind words have been the genesis of a near mental tragedy? If so, I submit that I am entitled a settlement for loss of my mellow, plus punitive damages.

Laplace Transforms...

Oh gees I hated those in electrical systems class

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Back on topic: is November snow caused by global warming?

Look, science denier, we all know know climate and weather aren't the same thing, so nothing that happens with the weather has anything to do with climate. Got it??

GOT IT????

(What I did there? Did you see it?)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Back on topic: is November snow caused by global warming?

Look, science denier, we all know know climate and weather aren't the same thing, so nothing that happens with the weather has anything to do with climate. Got it??

GOT IT????

(What I did there? Did you see it?)

No...no...no...You're both wrong. It's climate DISRUPTION now. 88GT is looking right past the evidence she admitted seeing herself. Winter weather in November is not normal--a disruption is typically an abnormal occurrence to something in process...like the climate. See?

THIS. IS. CLIMATE. DISRUPTION!!!!!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! :runaway:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think so. But please don't yell at me. Or call me names. That hurts.

Heh. I am especially proud of the "Look," at the beginning. It's both condescending and derisive at the same time! A twofer of rudeness!

No...no...no...You're both wrong. It's climate DISRUPTION now. 88GT is looking right past the evidence she admitted seeing herself. Winter weather in November is not normal--a disruption is typically an abnormal occurrence to something in process...like the climate. See?

THIS. IS. CLIMATE. DISRUPTION!!!!!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! :runaway:

There is no possible way I could be wrong. I have a consensus (of 1) and the science is settled.

I prefer diff eq as most of them aren't solvable ;)

Oh, in that case I'm gettin' all up in your business with boundary values and initial conditions!

Top Bottom