• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Hard to believe this has been going on for at least a week and none of the admins have the balls to step in and explain what's going on. Or even say they are looking into it. This is the kind of BS I'll remember when it comes time to re-up as a site supporter.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hard to believe this has been going on for at least a week and none of the admins have the balls to step in and explain what's going on. Or even say they are looking into it. This is the kind of BS I'll remember when it comes time to re-up as a site supporter.

Que has made some posts on this I believe. Nothing solid but hey...what is these days.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Que has been fairly forthcoming about it. :dunno:

We figured it out. Just trying to see if it's going to be fixed, leave it or scrap the entire system.

I think one was started, which is partly why the change was made, albeit without the knowledge of the owner. It was an attempt to make the system fair, but nothing in life is absolutely fair. So the neg rep group did help to show the system is meaningless. Now we are just waiting on a decision to go back to the previous system or to junk it altogether.

Honestly, I just don't get why some need to make sure everyone knows their dislike for the parts of INGO in which they do not like or participate. If you didn't like the rep pyramids, simply don't participate. If you don't like the classifieds section, politics or PW threads, just avoid them! It's not really that hard; don't click on it. However, when these people don't like something, they want to see it removed! Everybody doesn't like everything about INGO, but we have a diversity of areas, giving all something to appreciate.

Those who decided to use the rep system to punish other members have made their point. The rep system is visibly lame even to those of us who enjoyed giving rep to those members who provided good discussion content. So, let's see what happens with the rep system and in the meantime, you can continue to enjoy the rep you receive in the pyramid.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    It looks like I can give +3 now (up from two).

I don't want anyone to be anyone to be accused of being a Rep Hoarder or a Rep Flipper so, even though you Could get 3, you'll just have to stand in line and take your ONE point. It's the only fair way. :D :D

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was giving 10 rep points yesterday. Not sure about today, it hasn't turned back on yet (gave out too much message). Each day is a surprise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom