• ...and so much more!
  • indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Spent a lot of time in the reloading room this week. Took everything apart, cleaned it up, built new shelves, and reorganized the whole area. Now if I can only keep it this clean...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Big Mac 1911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    New Castle, IN
    Spent a lot of time in the reloading room this week. Took everything apart, cleaned it up, built new shelves, and reorganized the whole area. Now if I can only keep it this clean...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I like your set up! I check this quite often to get new an different ideas. One day I will get pictures of mine posted. Again, nice set up!

6birds

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fishers
    I drilled my counter top today, so I can swap out any of the three MEC shell reloaders and crank them down tight. They are different ages, and hence, different hole patterns, buy I made it work. It worked so well, I ran out of shot tonight.

Big Mac 1911

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    New Castle, IN
    I drilled my counter top today, so I can swap out any of the three MEC shell reloaders and crank them down tight. They are different ages, and hence, different hole patterns, buy I made it work. It worked so well, I ran out of shot tonight.

I'm in the process of figuring out how I am going to mount my MEC. I have a pretty tight space already, so mine will have to be removable. I have a set of holes that I use to mount my trimmer to and a powder measure. I think I can use one of those holes at least to mount the MEC.

One of these days I will get my pics up for everyone to see! :)

HuntMeister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2010
    My reloading area has been a work in progress for some time now. It is a cobbled together assembly from an assortment of pieces I have acquired. After the purchase of the new rockchucker this week I decided it was time to get it a little closer to a finished project. I don't think it ever gets finished. This bench also doubles as a gun tinkering / cleaning area. So when I'm not reloading, all the equipment is stowed away in the drawers below the benchtop.

P1050083Medium.jpg

Yesterday I made some plates to put the press, powder measure and priming tool on. I also made a shelf for the scale and trickler.

P1050084Medium.jpg

P1050085Medium.jpg

P1050087Medium.jpg

I think I will make a small shelf and get one of those pegboard baskets and put them above the scale somewhere.

HuntMeister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2010
    Nice looking setup HuntMeister. Like the idea of the plates for press and powder measure. Are the plates metal or wood that is painted black?

Neither, its a material called trespa, used for countertops in lab enviorments and other things. You can drill & tap it and it is supposed to be pretty much impervious to chemicals. The color is all the way thru the material so I didn't have to paint it.

Top Bottom