• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog80

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Well finally took pics of my Gun room/Man cave. Still a work in progress, but it is defianetly getting close to being finished.

213983437_photobucket_63355_.jpg

213983437_photobucket_63354_.jpg

Had to have the mini fridge, wouldn't want to have to go upstairs.

213983437_photobucket_63353_.jpg

213983437_photobucket_63352_.jpg

213983437_photobucket_63351_.jpg

Behind this door is a nice walkin closet for gear and ammo storage.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Fellas, tomorrow evening it happens, I'm starting on my reloading "closet". That's right, closet, I'm gonna prove you don't need to dedicate an entire room to reload....be patient, it may take me a couple of days to get it done, but I'll send the pics.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Everybodys got jokes....if you guys only knew. I have a man cave, I have deer heads hanging up in the living room, we don't have a basement so to keep from "cluttering up" a wall in a room we are currently redoing to basically be a "semi man cave", I am gonna build it in a closet that was just a catch all...keep it from overpowering an area.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Well, got the building part done, just need to do some touch up paint work and move everything in. Also, gonna put some under cabinet lights in and a receptacle or two. Will show the finished product in a week or so.

bench1.jpg

bench2.jpg

bench3.jpg

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    I need to put a finish on the table tops, tack down a couple trim pieces and mount my press and powder measure. Should be all said and done by the weekend, we redid the room I built it in.....gotta make momma happy first.

w2k0311

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Wanamaker
    I was once proud of my beginning setup...Then I saw big A's suite....

Nice work. If the quality of your setup identifies the quality of your rounds, Lake City has something to learn !!!!

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    Everybodys got jokes....if you guys only knew. I have a man cave, I have deer heads hanging up in the living room, we don't have a basement so to keep from "cluttering up" a wall in a room we are currently redoing to basically be a "semi man cave", I am gonna build it in a closet that was just a catch all...keep it from overpowering an area.

As long as you have one, that is all that matters!

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Wow. some awesome rooms. Even the purple one with the flowers. lol. I am hoping to get started reloading by the end of the year. I have a detached garage that I am going to get some heat in and start setting up. Got some good ideas now. I am thinking a carebears theme. lol. but seriously nice checkin out all the pics.

GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville
    Well, got the building part done, just need to do some touch up paint work and move everything in. Also, gonna put some under cabinet lights in and a receptacle or two. Will show the finished product in a week or so.

bench1.jpg

bench2.jpg

bench3.jpg

DUDE!!!! Is dat a mofo closet?????? In yo crib??? That is snizle ma nizzle mtha f@#$A:D Are you coming out of the closet? or going in? LOL

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    Actually since the bench was built in the closet, I can't get in there. So...come to your own conclusion there Mr. Bird dog.

I thought I was being smart and using all unused space while keeping the wife outta my ***. I have been chastised for the closet reloading room, I don't get it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Actually since the bench was built in the closet, I can't get in there. So...come to your own conclusion there Mr. Bird dog.

I thought I was being smart and using all unused space while keeping the wife outta my ***. I have been chastised for the closet reloading room, I don't get it.

What's wrong with it? :dunno: I think fellas are just pulling your leg a little.

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I have been chastised for the closet reloading room, I don't get it.

I don't know why anyone should make fun of you for this...

The key is to use the available space, and if that's all the space you have, then so be it. Make the most of it, and forget what people say about it. If it works, then run with it.

It looks like a well laid out space. Most importantly, it'll keep all your reloading materials together and organized. Well done.

GSPBirdDog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Henryville

Let me break this down for you.....1st and foremost you said "I thought I was being smart and using all unused space while keeping the wife outta my *** " if you were really smart...you wouldn't be married and just stay single while hanging out at the eagles with Brownie and myself chasing fine *** split tail:):..........

Secondly..... Here is the definition of chastise:popcorn:
    chas·tise (ch s-t z, ch s t z) tr.v. chas·tised, chas·tis·ing, chas·tis·es. 1. To punish, as by beating. See Synonyms at punish. 2. To criticize severely; rebuke.

NOPE...STILL HAVE LOTS OF BALL BUSTING LEFT BEFORE YOU REACH THE DEFINITION OF CHASTISE!!! LOL

On a serious note....I think the whole reloading room in a closet is a awesome idea and have seen a few guys on ENOS forums with this set up... Organization is key(in my opinion) to reloading and the closet concept achieves that....

Note: If you need anymore reloading components(which after what i saw this weekend says you don't) then bring some guns over and we will do some trading!

Yours truly,

"Mr." GSPBirdDog:rockwoot::ingo::draw:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom