• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We can debate this all day, however if in fact they were not allowed here (like in Japan), there would not have been a 9-11.

Are we going to play the "if - then" game? How about if the United States didn't involve themselves in a ME regional conflict, then 9-11 would not have happened?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We need to figure out how to filter people of Islamic faith based on their beliefs. A very large portion of Muslims hold ideals that are wholly incompatible with our established rights and freedoms in the United States. I'm not talking 10 or 15% of some backwater district in a one off country. Majority populations in many countries ruled by Islamic law believe in things like killing gays, killing women that were raped for having sex outside of marriage, believing women are basically slaves to a man their entire lives, believing Sharia Law should be the law of the land, and believing insulting Islam should carry a death sentence. People like that CANNOT assimilate into the United States, they will carry these ideals with them. And these are the moderate beliefs! How do you even begin to start filtering out the good from the bad, the "Muslim Extremists" from regular Muslims when majority, moderate Islam is already extreme! How do you propose to screen these people? A questionnaire? We already seen illegals crossing the southern border with a list of scripted answers designed to get them to stay here. Do you intend to individually monitor these people for days, months, years after they arrive? By the thousands, hundred of thousands, millions? It's just not possible. It is one thing to let people in with a similar moral structure but a different culture, but these people are coming from an incompatible moral structure that cannot be reconciled with freedom.

No. I won't support that. It's clearly discrimination. Now, if this was applied to ALL people wishing to enter the country, then I'd have no opposition to it.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    No. I won't support that. It's clearly discrimination. Now, if this was applied to ALL people wishing to enter the country, then I'd have no opposition to it.

There is nothing wrong with discrimination regarding immigrants. It's our country, not theirs. They have no inherent right to be here.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    There is nothing wrong with discrimination regarding immigrants. It's our country, not theirs. They have no inherent right to be here.

You see a slight error, historically, in this way of thinking, do you not?
    Has there been any point in history that we can look back on and say "Yea, you know what that discrimination really worked out, glad we did it"

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    On a Trump vs. Hilldawg ticket, I don't understand how there could be any other choice but Trump. That's me, though.

I'm still debating which, after all according to Trump

"I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her."

She is "terrific" to quote Trump. Oh well, maybe I'll wait and see what he says tomorrow before I make a decision.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You see a slight error, historically, in this way of thinking, do you not?
    Has there been any point in history that we can look back on and say "Yea, you know what that discrimination really worked out, glad we did it"

If you understood your history, you would realize that those who came here voluntary came to be Americans, to become part of our culture, and to seek a new life. That is entirely different from people who are ideologically bent on our culture's destruction.

Top Bottom