• ...and so much more!
  • mg_srt

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Elkhart/South Bend
    Wow this is terrible, Starbucks seems to keep giving many reasons not to give them your hard earned money. I quit drinking their coffee a long time ago, recently switched to a coffee called bulletproof coffee. This was recommended through a week long hormone summit I watched online a while back. I have been very pleased with it so far, they have some interesting and effective recipes to spice up the coffee and even add other health benefits.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Greenwood Starbucks sells me a Grande (medium) Bold black coffee for $2.10 including tax. I'll keep going. It's delicious.

LOVE me some Sumatra

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A good friend of mine owns the Longs bakery stores. I have known him and the family for years. They do have the absolute best do-nuts in the city.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Unfortunately my wife likes Starbucks, at least until today. This morning I reluctantly went to Starbucks CC'ing my Glock 19 with my wife. I had been in this store many time before both OC and CC. We walked in the store and while waiting in line the manager walked up to me and asked me to leave. I asked her why, she stated that she knows that I have carried in the past and per Starbucks new policy anyone carrying a firearm is prohibited from being on store property. I asked if the ban policy was new since Mr. Schultz stated that he was just asking that weapons not be brought in the store but did not out right ban weapons. She stated that they were instructed to not allow anyone including Law Enforcement in the store if anyone knew or had a suspicion the person was carrying a weapon, regardless whether OC or CC. My wife stated in a not so normal volume voice, that since she will not the customers to be protected from bad guys, especially in this neighborhood, she will not be back and that she should inform the customers that they are now in a gun free zone. just like the schools. The manager told us to never come back or we would be arrested. My wife stated how you going to do that since you don't allow LEOS in the store.

Ok, for all you non-believers and those with a feeling. I know the manager personally and have OC'd and CC'd there many times with no problem. she knows I carry all the time when I'm not at work. I have also been to her house with no problem, so this is not a personal issue or a guess on her part that I was carrying. My wife got a little heated but later got over it and called her to apologize. But, the fact still remains she had stated that was the policy regardless of what the letter stated and she was just relating the information she had received the week before.

Yes, tcecil88, the same one across from where the shooting took place.

Top Bottom