• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've done the peanuts in coke thing...but we preferred RC Cola because they had the deal where you might win a free one or a dime, etc. under the caps. Grilled cheese sandwiches with fried bologna is great. Sausage gravy over scrambled eggs...mmmm.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've done the peanuts in coke thing...but we preferred RC Cola because they had the deal where you might win a free one or a dime, etc. under the caps. Grilled cheese sandwiches with fried bologna is great. Sausage gravy over scrambled eggs...mmmm.

Hey, I put scrambled eggs between my biscuits and my sausage gravy, just had some of that this morning, in fact. I see my potato/chocolate thing is back :)

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    Saltines, peanut butter, and hotsauce.
    Honey on fried chicken.
    Ketchup on mac&cheese.
    A wet finger and the silver bag of powdered "cheese" from Kraft Mac & Cheese :rockwoot:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Saltines, peanut butter, and hotsauce.
    Honey on fried chicken.
    Ketchup on mac&cheese.
    A wet finger and the silver bag of powdered "cheese" from Kraft Mac & Cheese :rockwoot:

When drunk, ive been known to "drink" lipton cup of soup packets. (straight from the pouch, no water) Or crunch handfuls of minute rice from the box by the handful. Dont judge.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Beef Tongue smothered in Ketchup / Peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches / Slice of American cheese on a waffle with real maple syrup / Peanut butter, banana and honey sandwiches / aged sharp cheddar and dill pickles.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Beef Tongue smothered in Ketchup / Peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches / Slice of American cheese on a waffle with real maple syrup / Peanut butter, banana and honey sandwiches / aged sharp cheddar and dill pickles.

My kids call those a "French Cow". :rolleyes:
    I'm so proud....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

RC Cola is what people commonly do back home. Well at least 15 or so years ago. Do they still make RC?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes. RC Cola is still produced.

I caught a recipe on the back of a packet of dry onion soup mix. 2 cups of real mayo. 2 cups of sour cream. One packet of onion soup mix. Mix thoroughly. Let "rest" for at least an hour in the fridge to let all of the powder and dehydrated onion bits absorb the water from the sour cream and mayo. Eat with whatever dippable you prefer. I love this stuff, but it doesn't love me. It tears my insides up.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Ritz Cracker pizza -- Spread crackers on a plate. Top each cracker with a dollop of ketchup, Bacon Bits and/or small ham cubes, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over all, and nuke in the microwave for a few seconds.

Tomato and ??? sammiches -- Toast two slices of bread, lightly butter. Stack 1 slice Swiss cheese, 1 large slice Vidalia onion, 1 slice tomato, 1 slice American cheese, then the other slice of toast.

Mac & Cheese -- Add one 1/4 inch Velvetta cheese, about 1 cup diced ham, 1 cup mixed veggies (Peas, carrots, corn). Top serving on plate with crushed Ritz crackers.

Cold hot dogs. Luv my cold hot dogs!

To REALLY flavor up a grilled cheese sandwich, add 3-4 slices of cooked bacon in between the cheeses.

Top Bottom