• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Dont really know if its redneck but spinach & honey, mashed potaoes & gravy w/ powdered sugar, or pickeled pigs feet & corn chips was one of my grandfathers favs

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apparently, I only think I have weird tastes in food. I think I'll have to try that drained oyster on a peanut butter laden cracker, but my cracker of choice is a Ritz.

I'm like the alien kids in Roswell. I like extremely spicy mixed with extremely sweet.

I think the most unusual combo I dig is a grilled cheese (white American or Swiss on whole grain) with a slice of lunch meat (turkey) in the middle, cut into triangles, and dipping the corners into a steaming bowl of cream of mushroom soup.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My favorite grilled cheese: 1 mozzarella, 1 provolone, optional ham. I eat cream of mushroom straight out of the can. Haven't been in a hot mood lately, but sometimes I make some General Tso or a vindaloo or something you don't even have to swallow; it just dissolves its way down. Hmm, General Tso squirrel, venison curry...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Apparently, I only think I have weird tastes in food. I think I'll have to try that drained oyster on a peanut butter laden cracker, but my cracker of choice is a Ritz.

I'm like the alien kids in Roswell. I like extremely spicy mixed with extremely sweet.

I think the most unusual combo I dig is a grilled cheese (white American or Swiss on whole grain) with a slice of lunch meat (turkey) in the middle, cut into triangles, and dipping the corners into a steaming bowl of cream of mushroom soup.

Drained smoked oysters from a can. I've never tried it any other way.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Sambal Kacang. Spicy peanut dip. Home made is additive. Soy sauce, peanut butter, fresh garlic, sugar, red hot chile pepper, star anise. Dip veggies in it. Intense! Will knock yer socks off.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I make a cheap tuna salad. One can of tuna drained. One dollop of mayo. A shake of celery seeds. Mix thoroughly. Spread on two slices of bread for a tuna salad sandwich or eat with my aforementioned Ritz crackers. Though, ATM, I have a red onion for sammiches and hot dogs. Might dice me up some of those in that tuna "salad". You know, actually have real veggies in my salad.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Man, some people get all the good invitations :drool: I can't get m'lady to let me ranch some rattlesnakes :tantrum: I'd have a cookout.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Some of y'all scare me. I wasnt expecting some of the weird-a** stuff that is coming out in this thread.

I'll be over in the corner rocking back and forth... With a puke bucket next to me. disturbing. :):

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Burgoo and _____________.

That's one of the specialties of my fine home state. Doesn't count if you didn't scrape the animal off the road, or if it's never given you a parasite.

Top Bottom