• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    They just don't seem to get it.
    They act like their to dumb to figure out what the protest is all about.
    THEY WANT THEIR DAY IN COURT TO PRESENT THEIR EVIDENCE. GEEEZZ.
    Do we really have to go over two dozen odd "days in court" that has already occurred? Or do those not count because the result wasn't what they wanted?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Lots of 25th Amendment rumbling from multiple sources after today's festivities.

25.png

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    So the unarmed woman died, I thought she would when I saw blood coming out of her mouth.

Well they've got some splanen to do. What are the odds they'll try to cover it up or lie about it?

I wouldn't be surprised if this esculates another confrontation of a much higher scale and it won't be so nice next time.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Do we really have to go over two dozen odd "days in court" that has already occurred? Or do those not count because the result wasn't what they wanted?
    There has been no evidence allowed in any court, just procedural posturing. No court wants to handle it. Their scared and I guess they should be.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is a flat out fabrication, there never was a result. The courts all punted on this. Heck it came down to Trump having to ask individual DOJ officers to look into specific allegations because the system would not do anything.

Last edited:

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    So the unarmed woman died, I thought she would when I saw blood coming out of her mouth.

Well they've got some splanen to do. What are the odds they'll try to cover it up or lie about it?

I wouldn't be surprised if this esculates another confrontation of a much higher scale and it won't be so nice next time.
    What explaining is there to do? Unarmed or armed what do you think happens when people storm the Capital building, break into it and then combat police? A common view on this forum is to listen and comply with police.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    What explaining is there to do? Unarmed or armed what do you think happens when people storm the Capital building, break into it and then combat police? A common view on this forum is to listen and comply with police.
    You start shooting and killing people they will soon start shooting back.
    Was she a stray shot or deliberate? What was she doing that required shooting?
    Who was it that shot her?
    Did they not have mace or pepper spray?
    These are serious questions that need answers or we might be seeing the start of another civil war. Ignoring it is a HUGE mistake.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    These are serious questions that need answers or we might be seeing the start of another civil war. Ignoring it is a HUGE mistake.
    Honestly what do you think happens when you break into the Capitol building with a mob looking for politicians? You cant be in a group breaking down multiple barricades, smashing windows/doors, assaulting officers and expect a happy ending. Mace/pepper spray went out the window when the first line of police was broken through.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Honestly what do you think happens when you break into the Capitol building with a mob looking for politicians? You cant be in a group breaking down multiple barricades, smashing windows/doors, assaulting officers and expect a happy ending. Mace/pepper spray went out the window when the first line of police was broken through.
    They should have just dressed in antifa or blm garb and no one would have been shot.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    If you defy the orders of Capitol Police and or the Secret Service inside the Capitol building, you're gonna get shot. If you are somewhere you're not supposed to be doing something you're not supposed to do and they tell you to stop and to leave, you should stop and leave. If you don't, they should shoot you.

If you wanna start the next civil war over someone behaving like an idiot, be my guest.

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Well they killed a 14 year service veteran, the mother of two children I believe, what did she do to deserve being shot? Well, I'm listening.
    Being a 30 year veteran, a mother of 50, and a saint all goes out the window when you are trying to overthrow the Capitol building with a mob.

This is what you want. This is the video of her being the first to go through a broken window
    NSFW WOMEN SHOT IN CAPITOL

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don’t think you’d get on CM’s bad side for posting a link. Lots of people are posting links and I don’t see them being scolded for it.

For some reason I can't copy/paste it or link it. You might show me how to do it. Just Goggle Mark Levin.
    How to copy/paste a link depends on what kind of device you’re using. Computer, tablet, phone.
    So then it isn’t the responsibility of whoever makes the claim to prove it’s fact?
    on an internet forum? No. You’re supposed to argue facile points until someone gives up. In real life? It’s your responsibility to figure out what’s true. Plenty of people are eager to do that for you. It’s kinda like wiping yer ass though. You really don’t want people doing that for you.

Top Bottom