• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    YES! Now how did you do that?
    Went to the Fox News article, then copied the URL. Came back here and chose the little icon at the top of the reply box that looks like two chain links (says "Insert Link" if you hover over it). Clicked on that and a little drop down box appears and the top box says "URL". Pasted the URL from the article there, then clicked on the Insert button.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I don't have any computers anymore, just my phone, there may be a difference, I don't know, but add to that a new operating system on INGO and I've got a lot to learn.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't have any computers anymore, just my phone, there may be a difference, I don't know, but add to that a new operating system on INGO and I've got a lot to learn.
    Ah, I'm on my laptop. I don't know how to copy/paste on my phone, but if you know how to do that, then that "link" icon process should work for you hopefully. :yesway:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Usually on a phone, I hold down a finger on the link for a second or two and it will come up with a copy button to press, then go to your post hold a finger in the blank spot for a minute and a paste button will show up for you to press then the link should show up.

I am on Android

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Usually on a phone, I hold down a finger on the link for a second or two and it will come up with a copy button to press, then go to your post hold a finger in the blank spot for a minute and a paste button will show up for you to press then the link should show up.

I am on Android
    Yup. I dont own a computer so I Ingo from my phone

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    And to add, yes, “the fight is still on”. All of us should fight for our republic, daily. The fact that there are people who won’t is exactly why we are in the position we are. I’m betting the citizens of California and New York wish they would’ve kept fighting. Even when we have the White House we still keep fighting. We owe it to our ancestors, our vets, our children, our grandchildren, and our country. To be upset that people are fighting for our republic is nauseating.
    What are you fighting for and against?

In this case, and in this specific way, it seems your fighting a dictatorship (or maybe anarchy), and fighting against democracy.

I’m glad our founding fathers didn’t have this line of thinking.

We should just concede and accept Biden, who barely campaigned, who didn’t have a single rally with more than 20 people, who got more votes than Obama in a party of “diversity”, while Trump gained votes from every ethnicity, won all the areas that historically sealed the elections, and gained votes from his previous election.

After 4 years of Russia Russia Russia, I can spend a couple months questioning the authenticity of an election that has multiple obvious irregularities, and shouldn’t get the 3rd degree from anyone who supposedly loves what America is supposed to be.
    Just pulling in the magic words "the founding fathers" doesn't make your actions legitimate. They set up a democracy, decided to let the people decide what they wanted, and didn't throw a hissy fit when the people made a bad choice.

Why is it so hard to believe that significant portion of America got fed up with Trump's BS and decided a propped up old man was a better choice? :dunno:

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Okay. So you’re asking me to look up what a right-wing guy is saying? Or you’re asking me to fact-check what the right-wing guy is saying?

I don’t think you’d get on CM’s bad side for posting a link. Lots of people are posting links and I don’t see them being scolded for it.

just copy the link, and paste it in a reply.
    He wasn't posting a link, he was posting the entire article, IIRC.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

In this case, and in this specific way, it seems your fighting a dictatorship (or maybe anarchy), and fighting against democracy.

Just pulling in the magic words "the founding fathers" doesn't make your actions legitimate. They set up a democracy, decided to let the people decide what they wanted, and didn't throw a hissy fit when the people made a bad choice.

Why is it so hard to believe that significant portion of America got fed up with Trump's BS and decided a propped up old man was a better choice? :dunno:
    Gee, that’s hard to figure. A sitting POTUS who had demonstrated time and again that he wants this country to be as good as it once was versus a lifelong racist politician who hasn’t accomplished **** other than making himself rich can’t keep from inappropriately touching women and children, who wants to restrict the freedoms this country was founded on and has clearly suspect relations with China and the Ukraine.

Yeah, it’s just a bit tough to believe when you start looking at the big picture. That is, of course, unless you prefer less freedom, more taxes, restrictions on defending yourself and family, have no issue with pedophiles, and enjoy seeing your tax dollars go to other countries who would bomb us in a second if the had the chance.

It’s a really difficult choice.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

You’re* :)

I’m fighting to keep fair, honest, and transparent elections so that WE THE PEOPLE are actually able to hold our elected officials accountable, which our republic depends on. If elections aren’t transparent, we have no way of holding them accountable. The republic dies in the cover of darkness. The fact you seem so willing to ignore the irregularities and trust mainstream media and the Democrat machine, while berating those who choose to question it and fight for transparency makes me wonder if you haven’t fed into the propaganda.

They didn’t set up a democracy. They set up a constitutional republic, because they knew the downfalls of a true democracy. Mob rule has killed a lot of people historically. As to why it’s so hard to believe? Let’s see. The voting base that are typically the lefts most prominent supporters, POC, didn’t support Biden and actually had a shift toward trump. Hispanics, blacks, Asians, Cubans... all increased support for trump. In what world do you live in where the left loses its main base yet still wins? It doesn’t seem odd that Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin, Georgia, Nevada, and Pennsylvania all stopped counting votes on election night with a wide trump margin, only to continue in the morning with Biden taking the lead? It doesn’t strike you as odd that vote counting centers kicked out conservatives and covered the windows?

To quote judge Judy, don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining. You may wish to ignore all of the signs pointing to fraud, but don’t belittle those of us who refuse to.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Why is it so hard to look around and for all of the naysayers pull their heads out of the sand, clear their eyes, and see just what our politicians have sold of our country to foreign interests. Then look at what they currently have for sale, they now are selling out our constitutional freedoms, our speech, guns, even 4th amendment rights.

One of the least intelligent lines of thinking is that the founders would believe the constitution, a contract Union between states, should be honored above all, even if fraud of that contact is present. And that cleaning up that fraud is seditious...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You’re* :)
    Dammit. :ugh:
    I’m fighting to keep fair, honest, and transparent elections so that WE THE PEOPLE are actually able to hold our elected officials accountable, which our republic depends on. If elections aren’t transparent, we have no way of holding them accountable. The republic dies in the cover of darkness. The fact you seem so willing to ignore the irregularities and trust mainstream media and the Democrat machine, while berating those who choose to question it and fight for transparency makes me wonder if you haven’t fed into the propaganda.

They didn’t set up a democracy. They set up a constitutional republic, because they knew the downfalls of a true democracy. Mob rule has killed a lot of people historically. As to why it’s so hard to believe? Let’s see. The voting base that are typically the lefts most prominent supporters, POC, didn’t support Biden and actually had a shift toward trump. Hispanics, blacks, Asians, Cubans... all increased support for trump. In what world do you live in where the left loses its main base yet still wins? It doesn’t seem odd that Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin, Georgia, Nevada, and Pennsylvania all stopped counting votes on election night with a wide trump margin, only to continue in the morning with Biden taking the lead? It doesn’t strike you as odd that vote counting centers kicked out conservatives and covered the windows?
    Fair and honest is the goal, but so far, nothing of this "evidence" has been valid. If something's valid, I think I'd accept it, but so far it's been akin to, "the door was unlocked, so obviously my annoying neighbor stole stuff. I just can't tell what he stole."

There's a lot of little bits and snippits of odd things happening, and a lot of potential for fraud (e.g. this voting machine is on the internet), but nothing that proves any actual fraud. Just a bunch of spun up narratives that tries to put all these pieces together in a completely haphazard manner.
    To quote judge Judy, don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining. You may wish to ignore all of the signs pointing to fraud, but don’t belittle those of us who refuse to.
    Why shouldn't I? Honestly.
    I'm trying to civil. But you and others* have implied (or openly stated) that I'm a traitor, a gun control supporter, a communist, a sheep, and an idiot (because I'm ignoring the signs).

Sorry, Hatin', but I just don't see it like you do.

* Most of those folks are now on my ignore list because they bring absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Top Bottom