• ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

Looks like more than 20
    The first article is from 2019, the 2nd article shows 2 pictures, neither of which showed the size of the “crowd”. It only describes, in words, 100-150 cars present.

WHOA! 150 cars. That’s gotta be a sign of his overwhelming magnitude of support, right?!

Ha. Even the pictures they provided doesn’t have over 20 people in them. But sure, “150” cars for Biden. I’m impressed. Really. I am.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yep. And I increasingly worry that he's right. Two sides, so opposed, and refusing to believe anything but their own narrative, will inevitably lead to bloodshed. In fact, it already has. The only discussion to be had is how far anyone thinks that this will go in the next few months.
    And that's all it's gonna be. A show.

Those posts don't blend.

The turn the other cheek phase is over for many.

80 million believe the election has fraud and 60 million of them flat out believe the election was stolen.

They went to election officials but were told they were imagining things.

They went to the media and were ignored.

They went to social media and were locked out.

They went to state court but were told it was too early, too late, it was a Federal issue, or they lacked standing.

They went to Federal court and were told it was too early, too late, it was a state issue, or they lacked standing.

They went to The Supreme Court and were told they lacked standing.

They now are going the their representatives asking them to follow the constitution tomorrow.

If that goes as we expect look out, 60 million people have been denied their right to present evidence and get a fair hearing.

We are way past turning the other cheek...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Those posts don't blend.

80 million believe the election has fraud and 60 million of them flat out believe the election was stolen.

They went to state court but were told it was too early, too late, it was a Federal issue, or they lacked standing.

They went to Federal court and were told it was too early, too late, it was a state issue, or they lacked standing.

They now are going the their representatives asking them to follow the constitution tomorrow.

If that goes as we expect look out, 60 million people have been denied their right to present evidence and get a fair hearing.

I'm talking specifically about tomorrow. What, are they taking rifles with them? Yeah, I don't think so.

I predict nothing but a bunch of noise tomorrow.

What happens in Georgia tonight has a lot to do with where we find ourselves in a few weeks, but it WILL take time. And if you think you're gonna hear the Shot Heard Round the World 2.0 tomorrow, I think you're going to be sorely disappointed.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Those posts don't blend.

60 million people did none of those things.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Pennsylvania legislators are overruling Secretary of State. You love to see it.

2326D4A6-FE43-4C0D-9BC9-D69C6E1E8EC0.jpeg

Attachments

• 819A2715-3974-41BB-A553-581A64993083.jpeg
      819A2715-3974-41BB-A553-581A64993083.jpeg
      141.4 KB · Views: 9
    • B97CE217-CBA3-4355-AF3E-BE597305009E.jpeg
      B97CE217-CBA3-4355-AF3E-BE597305009E.jpeg
      99.2 KB · Views: 9

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Those posts don't blend.

I would turn my check.... to get a better weld.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Pennsylvania senate republican majority refuses to swear in democrat senator and votes to remove Lt. Governor John Fetterman from presiding over the session. :) I love it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The first article is from 2019, the 2nd article shows 2 pictures, neither of which showed the size of the “crowd”. It only describes, in words, 100-150 cars present.

WHOA! 150 cars. That’s gotta be a sign of his overwhelming magnitude of support, right?!

Ha. Even the pictures they provided doesn’t have over 20 people in them. But sure, “150” cars for Biden. I’m impressed. Really. I am.
    If my car starts supporting Biden, it's getting sold for scrap.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand if it were "the other side" doing it I would consider it a bit classless and inappropriate.
    However, as a patriot I gotta love it. Romney's a ***

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand if it were "the other side" doing it I would consider it a bit classless and inappropriate.
    However, as a patriot I gotta love it. Romney's a ***

Kinda classless, even though I agree that he's not the best the GOP has to offer.

Top Bottom