• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It was a justified use of force and would have been even if this idiot turned like he did and had nothing in his hand. The GSW to the back isn't an issue either provided his defense brings in the property SME's.

I hope this officer survives to see all of these efforts to make him their sacrificial lamb exposed, the guilty get prosecuted and he retires with enough money to buy his own island and build an amusement park on it.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    It was a justified use of force and would have been even if this idiot turned like he did and had nothing in his hand. The GSW to the back isn't an issue either provided his defense brings in the property SME's.

I wonder how many INGOers will get subpoenas. Lord knows we have a lot of them here :rolleyes:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I wonder how many INGOers will get subpoenas. Lord knows we have a lot of them here :rolleyes:

I'd love to see the "trial" broadcast live across the country and the proper SME's brought in to educate people as to the human body's reactions during these encounters along with what is, and is not humanly possible.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    cnn.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/us/rayshard-brooks-atlanta-shooting-wednesday/index.html

:coffee:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I hope this officer survives to see all of these efforts to make him their sacrificial lamb exposed, the guilty get prosecuted and he retires with enough money to buy his own island and build an amusement park on it.

Agreed. I saw a few minutes ago the GDI was shocked because they arent anywhere near finished with their investigation of the incident. Its not a done deal, but that didnt stop the prosecutor from filing charges without even calling the GDI to tell them what they were up to. I hope that fact alone proves this is a kangaroo process and it gets thrown out by the jury. I would think that nugget would turn into a goldmine for the defense.

Cant say I blame them.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Who in their right mind would stay? This shooting was by the book, and the overzealous prosecutor wants to appease the mob.

I look forward to visiting their private islands and enjoying the amusement park.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Has the officer charged been booked yet?

The mayor might still have time to throw the DA under the bus.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Someone needs to let AntiFA and BLM know their next autonomous zone is ready for them at the Atlanta government complex...

I wonder if the BLM leaders name will be Sherman? (Marching to the sea)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom