• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is so right on. In all the video. In all the discussion. In all the trial by iPhones, NO ONE can experience the emotions, including pride, profit, love, hate and Fear, that all involved Was going through in this incident not to mention the high levels of adrenaline or un natural drugs pumping through the veins, except for those involved.

And not one of the usual :stickpoke: suspects stepped up because no, they have zero idea what that is about. None. NADA yet they are quick to condemn. Pisses me off beyond reason.
    I at least expected a few to answer but nope.....sissy's one and all. Yup I said it. Now prove me wrong if you can.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Who in their right mind would stay? This shooting was by the book, and the overzealous prosecutor wants to appease the mob.

I look forward to visiting their private islands and enjoying the amusement park.

I wonder about this motivation. If, for instance, a conscious decision has been made to over-charge the officer (I mean, murder, with the possibility of life in prison, or even the death penalty, doesn't seem to fit this crime), with the very real probability of an acquittal, what alternative motive would benefit from that? In other words, who, or what, benefits from the purposeful over-charging, with a certain acquittal? The "movement" perhaps? Just a random thot.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I wonder about this motivation. If, for instance, a conscious decision has been made to over-charge the officer (I mean, murder, with the possibility of life in prison, or even the death penalty, doesn't seem to fit this crime), with the very real probability of an acquittal, what alternative motive would benefit from that? In other words, who, or what, benefits from the purposeful over-charging, with a certain acquittal? The "movement" perhaps? Just a random thot.

Him. Remember he is up for election right now.

Plus cred for future political positions.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Him. Remember he is up for election right now.

Plus cred for future political positions.

I'm not sure I explained my thought very well. I'm floating the concept that the officer was purposely over-charged, so that he's acquitted, to insure that the 'protests' and destruction continue. I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I can see a scenario where the leftist powers-that-be consulted with the Atlanta DA and expressed their desire to keep this ****show rolling; so over-charge to get an acquittal, to insure further destruction and unrest. They need to keep this train rolling into November, if possible.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    DA is raising the stakes by saying the videos show the cops stepping on the deceased and kicking him. It's a complex game he's playing, the deal has to be done before any serious riots start to give the police time to return. I wonder how the judge who will set the bail is involved now that the cops have surrendered.

Once the riots start he's lost most of his leverage with the city and GBI.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I haven't looked at many of the videos, but the only picture I saw that was used to prove "kicking" looked like the officer was carried forward by momentum and he was attempting NOT to step on the perp.

I could be wrong, I suppose,

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I haven't looked at many of the videos, but the only picture I saw that was used to prove "kicking" looked like the officer was carried forward by momentum and he was attempting NOT to step on the perp.

I could be wrong, I suppose,
    Just the point made on the Five by Jesse Waters. Why didn’t he show the video if it shows a vicious intentional kick?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    DA is raising the stakes by saying the videos show the cops stepping on the deceased and kicking him. It's a complex game he's playing, the deal has to be done before any serious riots start to give the police time to return. I wonder how the judge who will set the bail is involved now that the cops have surrendered.

Once the riots start he's lost most of his leverage with the city and GBI.

So far all he's shown is a screen cap of what actually looks like the officer stepping over Brooks. If they kicked him, show the video. Also, I thought that he was still alive when the ambulance got there.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm not sure I explained my thought very well. I'm floating the concept that the officer was purposely over-charged, so that he's acquitted, to insure that the 'protests' and destruction continue. I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I can see a scenario where the leftist powers-that-be consulted with the Atlanta DA and expressed their desire to keep this ****show rolling; so over-charge to get an acquittal, to insure further destruction and unrest. They need to keep this train rolling into November, if possible.

I doubt that. I think he is just all about trying to make people vote for him. Last ditch effort to save his job.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Because if you stop the video at JUST the right point you could say he's kicking Brooks.

Ya know... It’s with instances like this that there really is a case to be made for bringing back some Old Testament justice. Especially that part about if you bear false witness against a person you receive the punishment for the crime they would have gotten had they been convicted.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ya know... It’s with instances like this that there really is a case to be made for bringing back some Old Testament justice. Especially that part about if you bear false witness against a person you receive the punishment for the crime they would have gotten had they been convicted.
    There’s something inherently fair about that .

Top Bottom