• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Atlanta is about 35% black. A lot of wealthy blacks and a pretty deep middle class.

Mayor should be fired. Snowflake CP is gone.

**** em.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    From what Ive seen he should be acquitted. Some of the things they said in the press conference would make any officers head explode. They kept saying the same thing over and over he was not a threat with no mention of the struggle and what happened afterward.

He shouldn’t have been charged in the first place. That is a 100 percent justified shoot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    From what Ive seen he should be acquitted. Some of the things they said in the press conference would make any officers head explode. They kept saying the same thing over and over he was not a threat with no mention of the struggle and what happened afterward.

They also said some things that weren't true and used some persuasive tricks. They claimed the officers didn't render aid for 2 minutes. The video showed the officers running towards the guy immediately after shots fired. The one who shot knelt down and you could hear him on audio saying stuff like "stay with us" and "keep breathing". I can't know if they were actually rendering first aid, but it sure looked like it.

And the claim that the officer kicked the Brooks, I hope they have better evidence than what they showed. It's a still image of the cop with one leg over and the other leg up as if he's stepping over him. That still shot was screen cap'd from some video. If that video doesn't show what is claimed, that's some dirty ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He shouldn’t have been charged in the first place. That is a 100 percent justified shoot.

Unless they have some kind of video evidence of something else going on that I haven't seen, I wouldn't say it was a good shoot, but I wouldn't say it was beyond the law either.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Unless they have some kind of video evidence of something else going on that I haven't seen, I wouldn't say it was a good shoot, but I wouldn't say it was beyond the law either.

Then you aren’t saying anything. Either it was justified or it wasn’t.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    They also said some things that weren't true and used some persuasive tricks. They claimed the officers didn't render aid for 2 minutes. The video showed the officers running towards the guy immediately after shots fired. The one who shot knelt down and you could hear him on audio saying stuff like "stay with us" and "keep breathing". I can't know if they were actually rendering first aid, but it sure looked like it.

And the claim that the officer kicked the Brooks, I hope they have better evidence than what they showed. It's a still image of the cop with one leg over and the other leg up as if he's stepping over him. That still shot was screen cap'd from some video. If that video doesn't show what is claimed, that's some dirty ****.

It sucks things like this happen. I just dont like how they made him out to be 100% innocent and the officer 100% guilty thats a crock of s***. No mention of the resisting and stealing a weapon off the belt.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Every single thing the DA just announce to convict the officer is the same thing that is going to get him found innocent. "You can't shoot a fleeing suspect unless he poses a threat to your life, or serious injury." Well guess what DA, he was shooting a taser at a officer...if that taser hit a officer in the eye could it not kill you? End of case. probably only doing this to prevent Atlanta from burning for the time being...I think the DA knows they are going to lose already. Hopefully he and the mayor will be fired next election.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    The DA also said the suspect was "cooperative" I believe. If by being cooperative is resisting arrest, wrestling with the officers and stealing a taser, I guess he was being "cooperative". This is another Boston Police/Freddie Gray issue in a way.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    Makes a lot of sense, right?

The DA also said the suspect was "cooperative" I believe. If by being cooperative is resisting arrest, wrestling with the officers and stealing a taser, I guess he was being "cooperative". This is another Boston Police/Freddie Gray issue in a way.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

He started out cooperative. Even submitted to the breathalyzer, but when they went to cuff him, that's when things got sporty.

Top Bottom