• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    As a rule, I don't back off when someone break-checks me, I usually just get closer.
    After already being too close?

You have never been in a violent accident caused by a combination of other people's great driving
    have you?

:n00b:

Last edited:

gunduffer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    SE INDY
    At least you didn't get a ticket. Its funny he sat in the speed lane trying to slow every body down, yet people just kept passing him up in the right lane. Sounds like an "Oh Well situation. I had a girlfriend that followed a cycle cop on 465 at 70mph. He changed lanes dropped back, got behind her, lighted her up, and gave her a ticket. She was mad about it, but the same rules don't apply to the PO Po that apply to us. I told her she may stretch her following to a 1/4 mile behind the Po Po, if shes in a hurry.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    this may be better asked in it's own thread.
    But can anyone tell me what is so important in life to speed around 465 tailgating and brake checking then post here?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Hmmm, we do not have any Chargers in our fleet and I know of no one that has a police package Charger as a personal car. Are you 100% positive it was an IMPD uniform?
    I've seen two separate black chargers unmarked, but decked out with no-shows.. One of them is a Lt. on traffic division (not naming names) and Idk who the other one is. I definitely haven't seen any blue ones though.

Black_Wolf

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Northwest Ind
    Drive in NY for awhile, you'll give yourself a heart attack from all the crap that you go thru daily with bad drivers.

Not worth it, I learned that.

Now the only effort you'll get from me is an extended middle finger..

I drive according to the law regardless of others and they are not worth the waste of my time for vendettas.

Next.

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    So, you were speeding (I thought the speed limit there was 55) Apparently you have never driven on 465 at rush hour. lol.

and tailgating (should be 1 car length per 10 MPH), See above

and then someone else cut you off, so you both started driving aggressively at each other and now you're complaining that he was a jerk? :scratch:
    I honestly don't think I was driving aggressively, I was simply trying to continue on my path, I didn't honk, I didn't give him the finger. Getting cut off on 465 at rush hour is at least an everyday occurrence. Not trying to be a jerk now, just trying to defend my actions.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Maaaan, tough room ! ! ! !

Aggressive driving IS a ticketable offense.. Just sayin'. :rolleyes:

Might want to practice taking a :chillpill: for next time and just make room so that the idiot doesn't wrap you up along with him when he tries to play NASCAR on the interstate.

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    Hmmm, we do not have any Chargers in our fleet and I know of no one that has a police package Charger as a personal car. Are you 100% positive it was an IMPD uniform?

Not absolutely positive, but from what I could see thru the dry cleaning bag, the patch/shield on the shoulder of the uniform, it looked like it. All I truly remember at this point in the evening, was seeing the navy blue shield, white "Indianapolis" following the top, gold trim. Don't remember the bottom of the shield. I sincerely apologize if I misspoke of your department. Any idea of which department deserved it?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I've seen two separate black chargers unmarked, but decked out with no-shows.. One of them is a Lt. on traffic division (not naming names) and Idk who the other one is. I definitely haven't seen any blue ones though.
    Really? The LT out at the garage hates them. He sees MCSD getting nickle and dimed with theirs and vowed we would never buy any. Hmmm.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Sounds like State Police to me:

IN-Indiana-State-Police-Patch.jpg

impd_patch_694p.jpg

IMPD doesn't have any Chargers, IIRC.

Top Bottom