• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Less than 30 more posts and we hit 100, WOO HOO. It was NOT a denial, it was a delay (try paying attention). There was and is not a debt. The police determined no law was broken, period. I want nor need pity. "unless you used that "last" $40 bucks to feed your family, or buy them chemo, or something." You sound like a liberal. Three people know what happened, me&Russ&God, I'm good and you opinion doesn't matter. I spoke with Russ and I think he is a jerk-punk who tried to extort me. My opinion as shared by others on here, except the "little gang up north".

You're one of them low-information people, if I had not been delayed (not his fault OR mine) and I bought the gun the $40.00 would not have been on there. It's called a scam. There are 31,017 members, just so you know.

There are several forums in IN, do you think they know.

I'm on disability so any lawsuit, except taxes, would bear no fruit.

I wonder, do you or Jet have to have the last word? You and your little gang just can't let this die, which is okay.

Actually they would, you would be required to make monthly payment, but no garnishment could be issued. The judgement would be public record, and if delinquent long enough go against your credit rating.

I can have the last word if you like but it'll probably be censored.

Three people huh? Why not keep it between yourselves then?

"Us people up North"? That's hilarious. It's almost like you're calling us a name without saying it. I think Jeter plays shortstop for them...

Again, the police have no duty to make a judgement call on a civil dispute involving a debt. That would have to be taken up in small claims. That defense is invalid...try again. Maybe this will help you when you try to process it:
    UserError.gif

You were not arrested because the matter was involving a contractual agreement and not physical theft. You stole $40 from them whether you feel it was justified or not. Any FFL I have EVER been to states that the fees are non-refundable. If you are denied, then the special order firearm will sit until it gets sold. Due to that, you've tied up some of the funds for what was originally to be an easy transfer.

What were you denied for? If he really WAS trying to be a dick, he could've called BATFE and reported that you were a suspected improper person trying to purchase a firearm. THAT would be a dick. What he did was try to follow his own companies policy and safeguard procedure. no one likes guys who get something special ordered and never show to pick it up.

When I go to the Fort, I'll stop in and ask if their fees are non-refundable. I will bet they say yes.

:tantrum:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    So I take it you have no problem with double t making a veiled threat?
    I made no veiled threat. I'm sorry that you misinterpreted my words.

Can you tell me how the **** I threatened you? The lawsuit was hypothetical, and nowhere did I say that I was trying to sue you. Kicking you out is a property owners or lease holders right, they can tell you to leave for any reason they want or forbid entry all together.

I'm really not getting how I issued a veiled threat at all? Are you sure you're reading the same website?

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    1) Is that what you really think ? You are being ridiculed for not dropping it after all these years. For some reason, this has you consumed. You keep accusing the gang up north of keep bringing this up, but it is you that goes into unrelated threads and dumps on Ranger with simple comments such as "Don't go to Ranger, they have no ethics"... You do this without any explanation. If you want to keep this alive, this is the thread to do it in, not others.

2) We can't say much about the occurrence simply because we were not there. Believe me, the fact that some of us "northern gang" might be reserved in our judgement only benefits YOU ! Would you really want us Northerners to reflect on Russ's behavior and ethics in our dealings with him and contrast that to your behavior in these threads and come to a conclusion what really happened that day ? It wouldn't be in your favor !

Riddle me this, why are YOU still here?

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Your argument is pretty futile. I imagine he would ask you to leave if the owner knew you, and knew you were posting for people to avoid his store, and posting pretty ridiculous rantings on a forum with 28k+ people.

You felt you got the shaft. We get that. You didn't like the non-refundable fee that is typically added on to the total price. It was the same whether you bought the gun or not...non-refundable. Because, guess what. he still has to hold record of your info and denial.

You are posting something on a misunderstanding on your part. Would you still be saying the same thing if the fee was over the limit for small claims and he took you there? I have no idea what Fort Wayne's limit is, but the cop had no right to be judging the validity of a debt.

The way I see it, you skimped out on a debt and want pity; which I am sure you've realized isn't going to happen...unless you used that "last" $40 bucks to feed your family, or buy them chemo, or something.

Stop trolling them. They are quite frankly one of the more honest companies in Fort Wayne, and I spoke with the owner and he seems to be a stand up guy. I am sorry you are not.

I call that a veiled threat. You can call it what you want.

Like I said, your one of "those" (thanks jet) low-information people.
    You do know that this happened at the 1500 gun show in INDY and Ranger Supply is from Fort Wayne right? C'mon man, you can do better. I was delayed, not denied. This is twice I have told you that. Put the joint down and sober up.

"You didn't like the non-refundable fee that is typically added on to the total price." Really? Have you ever bought a gun and did you pay attention?

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    OK... I'm having trouble finding an appropriate gang sign to throw.
    Everything I tried was already taken. Who the crap are the Latin Kings and Vice Lords anyhow?? Selfish sign-owning JERKS. They left nothing good for anybody else.

I'm still working on nicknames. Lots of those are already taken, too. (Sorry, Double T-Diddy)...

But I digress...
    I DID find our North/East Indiana Gang anthem. Hope you slightly-souther-types don't mind adopting the Fort. (We put the City on ;))
    ♪♫"It's all about the love, hating don't phase us "♫♫

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42aXYD3p_ZI

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I can't believe that this thread is still going and hasn't been locked yet. Then again apparently because I'm a loyal Ranger Supply customer and I enjoy doing business with them that makes me an uneducated gang member so how could I have figured that out anyway.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I can't believe that this thread is still going and hasn't been locked yet. Then again apparently because I'm a loyal Ranger Supply customer and I enjoy doing business with them that makes me an uneducated gang member so how could I have figured that out anyway.

Hey... "Teddy12bDiddy" isn't taken. You want it?

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Hey... "Teddy12bDiddy" isn't taken. You want it?

Oh snap, that's my new name and I may have to change my signature. Now we have to think of one for you.

How about:

JetG-Lo?
    JetGirlizle?
    Queen Jet G?

Any of those sound good?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Oh snap, that's my new name and I may have to change my signature. Now we have to think of one for you.

How about:

JetG-Lo?
    JetGirlizle?
    Queen Jet G?

Any of those sound good?
    I was thinkin' J.Z.JazzyJet, but...
    Hmm... now I'm torn.
    I might need a poll.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I'm pleased that "the little gang up north" has found some amusement to the little nickname I've given you. Of course that nickname that I've given you originated from the five or six of you (hence little) that have defended a bad company, Ranger Supply, with such loyalty. Like I said , you have connections to Ranger Supply so it is understandable. Compared to INDY, which is south of Fort Wayne (hence northern) has a lot more gun shops than Fort Wayne which provides us with more options. Like one of you said "the competition here is fierce".

Ranger Supply, in my experience, is not a competent or trustworthy company to do business with, which was the purpose of this thread to begin with.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I'm pleased that "the little gang up north" has found some amusement to the little nickname I've given you. Of course that nickname that I've given you originated from the five or six of you (hence little) that have defended a bad company, Ranger Supply, with such loyalty. Like I said , you have connections to Ranger Supply so it is understandable. Compared to INDY, which is south of Fort Wayne (hence northern) has a lot more gun shops than Fort Wayne which provides us with more options. Like one of you said "the competition here is fierce".

Ranger Supply, in my experience, is not a competent or trustworthy company to do business with, which was the purpose of this thread to begin with.

Funny, they have an A rating with BBB.

Ranger Supply Co. LLC Business Review in Fort Wayne, IN - Northern Indiana BBB

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner

Tdiddy, way to throw down.
    I'm sorry, Snowwalker... this is not your thread anymore.
    It's our turf now.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Tdiddy, way to throw down.
    I'm sorry, Snowwalker... this is not your thread anymore.
    It's our turf now.

I don't give up easy (you should know that by now) which is why I bring it back to the center with the origins of this thread which was Ranger Supply is not a good company to do business with, in my experience.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    Holy Jebus... The thread that won't die. When the zombie apocalypse starts this thread will somehow continue to get bumped...

Post 99, almost there!

** edit * OOOOHHHH SNAP SON POST 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom