• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I don't give up easy (you should know that by now) which is why I bring it back to the center with the origins of this thread which was Ranger Supply is not a good company to do business with, in my experience.
    troll_meme_by_segalovergirl-d4eg3ud.jpg

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    It must be the water up there

the little gang up north

the gang up north

Thank you "the little northern gang".

except the "little gang up north".

You and your little gang just can't let this die, which is okay.

I see. It's your little gang and you're clueless.

you and "the little northern gang"

I'm pleased that "the little gang up north" has found some amusement

this is not your thread anymore.
    It's our turf now.

cec2c94d-ea95-4ff3-8a92-4eddca6e64de_zps7d03ee89.jpg

I'll stay in my backyard

36869154.jpg

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Nice selective editing jet. You are a libnoid at heart. It's good dt stays with pictures, much more his forte.

Beware all who venture into Ranger Supply, not good people.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Beware all who venture into Ranger Supply, not good people.

Don't you think that by now between all the threads and all the mockery that you have been the very rare exception to the rule? With all the people on here showing support for Rangers between other gun shop owners and people who work for other shops that it would say something for how they treat people? By now even if they treated everyone as bad as you think you were unfairly treated don't you think they'd be out of business?

I understand that some times it's good to stand your ground against the world and be confident, but at the same time when you're the only guy in the room thinking one way and everyone else is saying something else there is some merit in confirming your conclusion. Just saying.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I didn't change anything. I just copied your own words. :)

It's really nice how you resort to name calling. They love that around here. ;)

Notice I said "selective editing". If I said liberal would that be better? You think I was rude? That's nothing compared to what Ranger Supply did to me. Now that was a nice wrap-around.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Notice I said "selective editing". If I said liberal would that be better? You think I was rude? That's nothing compared to what Ranger Supply did to me. Now that was a nice wrap-around.

Bee Tee Dubs, you misspelled "Fiscally Conservative Independent thinking Libertarian leaning Constitutionalist"... but thanks for trying.
    Don't be jealous. Green only looks good on dollar bills and INGO screens.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Don't you think that by now between all the threads and all the mockery that you have been the very rare exception to the rule? With all the people on here showing support for Rangers between other gun shop owners and people who work for other shops that it would say something for how they treat people? By now even if they treated everyone as bad as you think you were unfairly treated don't you think they'd be out of business?

I understand that some times it's good to stand your ground against the world and be confident, but at the same time when you're the only guy in the room thinking one way and everyone else is saying something else there is some merit in confirming your conclusion. Just saying.

I'm the exception to the rule at Ranger Supply? I don't know, I can only judge by my experience and it was not a good one. That is what this section is for.

I don't mind standing alone, the truth often does, but you must have forgotten CountryBoy19 and what he said is exactly where I'm at. He is much more elegant in his writing then I am. There are several who have stood with me, in this thread and others. Most of those who don't is that "little gang up north".

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    @ SnowWalker........

You need to put that Yuengling down and look through this thread objectively...

Look through it objectively and ask yourself if Russ is a good businessman... I know you have stated many times he isn't, but try to be objective....

We are now well over 2000 views to this thread only.... What would a typical casual viewer with no opinion on Ranger see ? Well, they would see (1) whiner in need of a gross of butt hurt cream. At the same time, they would also see an impressive display of loyal customers who have said the contrary to every point you have attempted to make.

SnowWalker... You question if he is a good business man. The number of views here and the over whelming support clearly answers it.... Russ ought to buy you a beer for all the great publicity you have given him....

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Bee Tee Dubs, you misspelled "Fiscally Conservative Independent thinking Libertarian leaning Constitutionalist"... but thanks for trying.
    Don't be jealous. Green only looks good on dollar bills and INGO screens.

Just saying, your tactics and words sound like liberals I have talked to in the past. If your not one, stop sounding like one. ;)

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Most of those who don't is that "little gang up north".

Yes, and whatever cute little title you like to give to loyal customers doesn't take anything away from the fact the Rangers Supply apparently does take care of enough customers to even have a loyal base and also they somehow manage to stay in business.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom