Random question of the day: Have you ever seen the sea/ocean?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Have you ever seen the ocean/sea?

• Total voters

Duron219

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    East Chicago
    I've seen the Pacific a few times, I usually go to San Diego and Oceanside, CA to visit family and I took a road trip with a cousin from Oceanside in southern CA up north the highway went up along the coast. It was a very beautiful trip.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    First time was when I was 19. Myrtle Beach, wasn't in the water 2 minutes when I was stung by a jelly fish, first on one leg, then the other. Good times!!!:xmad:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Atlantic from NC, SC, and FL, Gulf from FL, Pacific from CA, OR, Lakes Superior, Michigan, Erie and Ontario, Rivers White (of course), Niagara, Ohio, Mississippi, Colorado, Snake, Columbia, Rogue, etc., oh, and Crater Lake. It's cool.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Been to Florida a few times. In my experience we Hoosiers can deal with the cold but we experience sufficient heat in summer to appreciate being warm when the weather turns :D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Ok....... So I am the only looser here who has never been to the ocean.

I have been to lakeshore drive in Chicago. The water is so huge that you can't see the other side. There are boats bigger than city blocks floating around and they look like specs because they are so far away. The water is so big that it makes it's own weather. What am I missing? does the ocean look any different?

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    Spent over a year on the water... two 6 months deployments aboard carriers plus time spent doing workups for those cruises. Still haven't seen the Pacific yet though :(

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Virgina Beach VA, Ocean City MD, Charleston SC, Gulf Shores AL, Outter Banks NC, Jacsonville FL, Tampa/Clearwater/Bradenton FL, Miami FL, Paradise Island Bahamas.

Think thats it.

richieray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Kewanna
    6 years in USN saw all the ocean i need to, however do want to go on cruise once where i don't have to get up in middle of night lol

Top Bottom