• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    He's doing what he has to do to be accepted by the Republican establishment for a future in politics.

That likely means he's going to be just another Republican in 10 years... no better and hopefully no worse, but of no use to me personally.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    He's doing what he has to do to be accepted by the Republican establishment for a future in politics.

That likely means he's going to be just another Republican in 10 years... no better and hopefully no worse, but of no use to me personally.

He's just doing what all the tea party candidates are doing. Forgetting why they were put in there and turning into the people they were put in to replace.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    599246_3771542000658_198930455_n.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    huh.

Rand Paul Rips Romney for Saying He Could Fight Iran Without Congress
    ... I must oppose the most recent statements made by Mitt Romney in which he says he, as president, could take us to war unilaterally with Iran, without any approval from Congress.

This is a misreading of the role of the president and Congress in declaring war. The Constitution clearly states that it is Congress that has the power to declare war, not the president. The War Powers Act also clearly states that U.S. forces are to engage in hostilities only if the circumstances are "pursuant to (1) a declaration of war, (2) specific statutory authorization or (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.

Absent these criteria, the president has no authority to declare war. Even if the president believes he has such authority, the War Powers Act goes on to require the president to seek congressional approval within 60 days of conflict. No president is above the law or above the Constitution.

vsinic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't like what rand did he should of endorsed his father seeing he is still in the race even tho ron wont win the nomination sadly.

I wish he would of waited to endorse mittens because when we had are republican state convention a lot of delegates didn't show up because of it.

Top Bottom