• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I'll vote for Rand if he can get past the GOP. Rand biggest problem are the libtard media…..it doesn't matter what he says, media takes it, spends it, writes it up an the sheep read and believe every word…..I'm surprised someone hasn't found a article that Rand believes the moon is made of cheese yet. I like Rand because he stands his ground and gets testy with liberal media, they suck and are bias and he knows it. He knows both parties are to blame, he knows that without a spiritual revival that changes us there can be no republican or democrat solution to Americas problems, something I believe our founding fathers would agree on.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I'll vote for Rand if he can get past the GOP. Rand biggest problem are the libtard media…..it doesn't matter what he says, media takes it, spends it, writes it up an the sheep read and believe every word…..I'm surprised someone hasn't found a article that Rand believes the moon is made of cheese yet. I like Rand because he stands his ground and gets testy with liberal media, they suck and are bias and he knows it. He knows both parties are to blame, he knows that without a spiritual revival that changes us there can be no republican or democrat solution to Americas problems, something I believe our founding fathers would agree on.

true

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I had a lot of respect for this guy up until this……to be this just shows that Krauthammer is all in with the republican establishment, had me fooled he was a free thinker, wouldn't surprise me if he gets on board to support Jeb Bush.

Don't be fooled by the neocon minions of Fox News. Charles Krauthammer supports Assault Weapons Bans, NSA domestic spying, the Patriot Act, federal wage controls, bailouts, unending foreign war, and lots of other statist programs, just like his boss Rupert Murdoch. Rand Paul can expect lots more resistance from this organization.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    Don't be fooled by the neocon minions of Fox News. Charles Krauthammer supports Assault Weapons Bans, NSA domestic spying, the Patriot Act, federal wage controls, bailouts, unending foreign war, and lots of other statist programs, just like his boss Rupert Murdoch. Rand Paul can expect lots more resistance from this organization.

neocon minions?

adults are having conversations.

Doesn't Alex Jones have a forum or something?

gamer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2015
    Fort Wayne
    Can we really trust any politician? The say one thing and do another. But perhaps we are just waiting for the right person to finally step up and do whats in the best interest of the people they represent and the commitment they made when they took their office.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    When did you become 'this guy'?

Chill out. Think before you post. I bet there's a few good thoughts in there. You're making yourself look silly and petty.

some of the things Krauthammer says I agree with, mostly Israel

some things I don't agree with, he gives this admin too much credit

but he does know politics.
    I don't think he is involved with the FEMA camp, black helicopter, prepped hating, One world order, Kennedy killing, Clinton demon loving crowd. (Actually I don't think anybody is)

but guess what......he's not running for POTUS.
    he is giving his opinion, just like me, just like you.
    Without getting all emotionally constipated and looking for the "grand conspiracy"

I only have one roll of tinfoil and it's for sandwiches

Last edited by a moderator:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Can we really trust any politician? The say one thing and do another. But perhaps we are just waiting for the right person to finally step up and do whats in the best interest of the people they represent and the commitment they made when they took their office.

No, I don't think Ron Paul is going to run again.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008

Im with you. One statesman is all we need

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Funny how that lastest kerfuffle has all but died down now, huh?

Yep...There is a new Republican running for office so the media have got to unleash the "dogs of war" on the REAL enemy...An electable Republican candidate who could draw Libertarian and Democrat supporters.....Looks like Indiana will get a break for a few days...:)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I keep an open mind and look at everybody. He sure trys to say the right things to please his people but he can't seem to help himself sometimes when his real agenda comes to light. Very Shady......:shady:

I'd vote for 1000 Palins before considering this Paul dude.
    Because a thousand idiots running the country are better than 1 guy who favors non-intervention.

I'll say this. For me, foreign policy is one of a few areas that prevent Paul from being a perfect candidate for POTUS. I Think his position is a bit further north on the libertarian/totalitarian line than I'd like him to be. But considering the teade offs and the many more negative attributes the other candidates have, Paul is simply the best choice for me, so far.

Top Bottom