• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I do hope you're joking.
    Twelve Republican Senators dined with Obama while Rand Paul executed the historic filibuster.

Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina
    Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee
    Senator Kelly Ayotte of New Hampshire
    Senator John McCain of Arizona
    Senator Dan Coats of Indiana
    Senator Tom Coburn of Oklahoma
    Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina
    Senator Mike Johanns of Nebraska
    Senator Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania
    Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin
    Senator John Hoeven of North Dakota
    Senator Saxby Chambliss of Georgia

Amid spending cuts, Obama and GOP dine in style

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    3t9sfx.jpg

csnoski

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Twitter

For those of you that tweet, go standwithrand. I googled it and am enjoying reading the tweets....would tweet myself if I did twitter.

I love Cruz....too bad he's not eligible to be POTUS, but I think he'd make a great AG or SCOTUS judge.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    If any of the other Senators had any kind of stones they would take the torch from Rand when he can't go on.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    The most amazing thing about any of this is that this is actually a subject that is necessary to discuss in the first place...............Stop.Take a minute.Reflect.Ponder........ Our senators are in session RIGHT NOW discussing the constitutionality of murdering United States citizens on orders of the executive branch by the federal government. Read that again. They are discussing this because the executive branch of our country wants the power to do so. Absolutely amazing. I am a very optimistic person but these are some very dark and scary times we are living in.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    That was a fine piece of history Rand Paul just authored/organized. This country needs many more like him--those with convictions and the stones to stand up for them. I also sincerely hope he runs for the Presidency in 2016...he's got nearly unlimited mileage for campaign blurbs just from today!

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Rand will never pass the "most likely to beat Hillary" test in the primary.

Yet a Rand / Christy ticket is probably the only ticket the GOP can put up that will beat Hillary in '16. Long story short GOP needs the middle and a left state. Rand secures right middle, Christy secures left middle and NJ.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Damn... I wish I knew about this before now I'd have loved to watch... I don't imagine this sort of thing ever gets broadcast again?

I'm betting you'll be able to find it on YouTube sooner or later. YouTube seems to love the Paul Family.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Yet a Rand / Christy ticket is probably the only ticket the GOP can put up that will beat Hillary in '16. Long story short GOP needs the middle and a left state. Rand secures right middle, Christy secures left middle and NJ.

I thought so too, but the Christy is super anti-gun. He would sink the ticket. Full stop. End of the line. No chance with Christy on board.

Now, if Christy weren't anti-gun, they would probably knock it outa the park. Heck, I would help campaign for that ticket... if...

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I was very hopeful when I saw this happening yesterday, watching and listening to parts of it filled me with pride and a renewed resolve to take our country back.

I will say that I have some reservations about the Paul's, but events like this will help to nullify those concerns.

I unfortunately agree that the likely hood of Paul being able to win is slim unless a good portion of the populace pulls their collective heads out and wakes the hell up! I will say that there is no way in hell I would ever vote for Hillary! I didn't care for her before, however after hearing her BS, pathetic speech on Bengazi, I refuse to even listen to her!

Top Bottom