• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish by continually posting stories about how bad democrats are?

How is this productive? How does it help? How does this move the ball forward?

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish by continually posting stories about how bad democrats are?

How is this productive? How does it help? How does this move the ball forward?

Just demonstrating that they are racists and bigots. Some people are not aware of their (democrat) conduct.

I'm trying to illuminate that conduct.

Did you agree with the city councilwoman that the quilt was racist?

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    Seeings how this is the General Political discussion forum. I say keep up the good work Grunt.........I love reading about Idiot Liberal Democrats. Until we can cure the disease of liberalism the ball is never going to be moved forward. Democrats are the ones who perpetuate racism, who advocate for the murder of children, who make people perpetually dependent on govt handouts, who wish to tax everyone to death....and on and on and on....In general liberals and democrats are the problem.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Just demonstrating that they are racists and bigots. Some people are not aware of their (democrat) conduct.

I'm trying to illuminate that conduct.

Did you agree with the city councilwoman that the quilt was racist?

I don't give a s*** about this council woman or any of the other ridiculous articles you constantly post from the blaze.

Why don't you focus on something productive instead of beating a dead horse to death. It was old before you showed up here and it will still be old when you're gone.

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Seeings how this is the General Political discussion forum. I say keep up the good work Grunt.........I love reading about Idiot Liberal Democrats.

This is why we can't have nice things. People love to be outraged by the other side instead of working on solutions to fix the mess were in.

Thank you, mental giants.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Just demonstrating that they are racists and bigots.

Here is the Merriam-Webster definition of a bigot:

"a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance"

Let's focus on the "intolerantly devoted to his own opinions" and "treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance" sections of the definition. Based upon your posts about union members and gays, of which I am neither, I would say that you meet the definition of a bigot.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't give a s*** about this council woman or any of the other ridiculous articles you constantly post from the blaze.

Why don't you focus on something productive instead of beating a dead horse to death. It was old before you showed up here and it will still be old when you're gone.

I just went back through about a month's worth of your posts. I found among them insults directed at Republicans, insults directed at America, blaming America for terrorism, thinly veiled insults directed at INGO members, all kinds of stuff ...

But not one post focusing on something productive in moving this topic forward. Pro-Liberal trolling was old before you showed up here, and it will still be old when you're gone.

This is why we can't have nice things. People love to be outraged by the other side instead of working on solutions to fix the mess were in.

Not much focus THERE on anything productive, is there? Just another insult.

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon

Outraged? Not in the least. This behavior is exactly what I expect from libs and dems. I actually feel sorry for them, all that hate in their hearts.

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Designer, are you aware that democrats are responsible for the deaths of over 50 million people in the world due to their efforts that banned DDT? Are you aware of the skin color of these folks killed by malaria?

DDT has been proven to control mosquito populations and is totally safe for humans.

Please don't forget the 1 million children killed annually by democrat policies in this country. Roe v.Wade was passed in 1973, so figure 40 million Americans killed by democrat policies.

Designer....walk into the light and join myself, Ironhippie, Two-Tornadoes and jbombelli along with all free men and women. Cast off the yoke of liberal slavery.

Deaths and terrorism by the KKK pale in comparison to the death and terrorism accomplished by the democrat party. The DDT and abortion category represent 90 million deaths and counting.....

Last edited:

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Designer, are you aware that democrats are responsible for the deaths of over 50 million people in the world due to their efforts that banned DDT? Are you aware of the skin color of these folks killed by malaria?

DDT has been proven to control mosquito populations and is totally safe for humans.

Please don't forget the 1 million children killed annually by democrat policies in this country. Roe v.Wade was passed in 1973, so figure 40 million Americans killed by democrat policies.

Deaths and terrorism by the KKK pale in comparison to the death and terrorism accomplished by the democrat party. The DDT and abortion category represent 90 million deaths.....

Grunt, are you aware that while you are distracted by these stories, Congress passes things like CISPA, give themselves raises and consolidate more power into corporate hands?

These stories are made to distract stupid people. Congratulations Grunt. You're the distracted guest of honor.

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Grunt, are you aware that while you are distracted by these stories, Congress passes things like CISPA, give themselves raises and consolidate more power into corporate hands?

These stories are made to distract stupid people. Congratulations Grunt. You're the distracted guest of honor.

I guess that means that you will not be joining us in the light ...... :starwars:

Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hey Grunt, let me blow your mind one more time... I'm posting right now from... San Francisco!!! Gasp! :rockwoot:

I await your response so I can count how many times you say "gay."

Top Bottom