• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsheets1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    Portage NWI
    It is really not hard to post a picture of what you are trying to sell in the classifieds. I personally wouldn't buy from someone who says "we all know what they look like." That may be true, but if the package is not still sealed, it has been handled. Being handled means a chance of being not perfect. That is all.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    It is really not hard to post a picture of what you are trying to sell in the classifieds. I personally wouldn't buy from someone who says "we all know what they look like." That may be true, but if the package is not still sealed, it has been handled. Being handled means a chance of being not perfect. That is all.

Not everyone is being lazy. It is personal preference and up to the seller as to whether or not they want to post a picture of what they are selling.

If you don't like it, then just skip over them. It is apparent that they don't want your money...

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I will politely add that.... it is truly to the SELLERS advantage, to post a pic or two of the item being sold.

I have seen ads where the seller does NOT post a pic, then bumps the ad in a week or two.... and DROPS THE PRICE.

SELLERS: Obviously it is your choice to add pics or not; however, you may have sold that item at your original asking price, on day one, if there had been a pic in your ad,

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I agree that photos help and I always try to add one but it is a pain if your using a phone to add pics at photobucket.

Joseph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    cambridge city
    I have sold one firearm on ingo 10/22 with 300 rounds through it, did not post a pic. I was lazy because on as stated before I was using a phone to post and two. It was in near perfect condition, I set a fair market price on it and sold it in 1 day. Apparently I did not need a pic.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    144   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I hate posting pictures on my listings, because then people see what kind of junk I really have before I sucker them into a meet where I strong arm them into buying the item even if they want to back out. No sarcasm, this is my strategy.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I think it should be a requirement that all classified postings have pictures attached.

In this day and age it's not too much to ask for.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    I think it should be a requirement that all classified postings have pictures attached.

In this day and age it's not too much to ask for.
    I agree, I posted this topic in the forum suggestions and just
    about got laughed out of there.

I would never consider an item without a pic, no way.

Jimmy

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    One could also complain that many new INGO'ers don't read the faq, or post dozens of duplicate threads to get into the classifieds, or refuse to use the search function to see if a similar thread has already answered their question... but alas....

DFM914

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    I will politely add that.... it is truly to the SELLERS advantage, to post a pic or two of the item being sold.

I have seen ads where the seller does NOT post a pic, then bumps the ad in a week or two.... and DROPS THE PRICE.

SELLERS: Obviously it is your choice to add pics or not; however, you may have sold that item at your original asking price, on day one, if there had been a pic in your ad,

What he said!^^^

Top Bottom