• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    The problem is that the flow of traffic tends to be 10MPH over and even then your post holds no ground because the people doing 80+ on 65 will still be jumping on their brakes to avoid hitting th epeople going with the flow :).

I'm a realist. I can't afford the ticket, time off (if fighting), and/or points/insurance increase. Nothing high or might. Just saying it's easier to do it this way and ensure no tickets.

Now, I am an ADVOCATE for upping the speed limit, if that is what everyone wants. Again, it's an UPPER LIMIT not what you have to go, too. Plus, I love my 50 mpg, and wind drag is horrible above 62 mph. :)

I know what you guys are saying...it just kills me when 80% of people are going along merrily 5-10mph over the limit and there are 1 or 2 guys that cause a line of cars 20 deep because of those guys driving a couple minutes under the limit....

Don't take it to heart guys, this is coming from a 19 year old :evilangel:

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    My take has always been: You play, you pay.

I choose to run above the speed limit most days, and I understand that I run the risk of being singled out by a LEO, pulled over and ticketed. When that has happened in the past, I'm polite and considerate to the LEO, and I take the ticket in stride and pay up...then move on.

YMMV

Top Bottom