• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    would be neat if it worked. Also just because its single stack doesn't matter. I had 2 Promags for another gun and ended up just never using them because they were not reliable. I might pick one up just to try but i don't hold much hope for it at all. Only reason i would try it is because they are less than the price of the factory mags so if you can get one that works then you came out ahead. Ya never know you might get lucky :dunno:

jontz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    I could spit into Michigan
    this is a single stack though guys, I'd give it a high likelyhood of sucess.

The other single stacks mags they make, most notibly the ones for the 995TS, aren't worth a poo. My guess would be it won't be reliable unless you only load it with 21 or 22 rounds, and even then the last 2 or 3 won't cycle properly. I guess that makes it a 20 round mag!

Djestr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Frankfort, IN
    Can they really be any worse than the shooters ridge/champion crap that is out there for the 795's now? Lets not mention the national 15 rnd mags....

I have seen no reviews on these, but they look better constructed than the shooters ridge/champion crap.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    I'm defiantly interested in knowing how they act....i have just never had any luck with the promag stuff at all. If they work OK i will pick one up for when kids shoot my gun....they just want to rip through ammo so the more rounds the mag holds the happier they are.

cow35f

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Mulberry, IN
    I got mine yesterday

So far it has been flawless!! spring is tight when loading, but time should help that. I'd buy a 2nd one!!

Top Bottom