• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    This is great news. I got stuck with a 25 round Shooter's Ridge that's unreliable. Thanks to all of the folks for checking out the new Promag and giving it a test run for the rest of us.
    I've got a handful of Marlins that I'd like to use these mag's with.
    One 7000T in particular is a little finicky with ammo but not with magazines. It only likes certain ammo. - The pointy nose CCI Blazers have been the most reliable in it.
    I don't harbor any bad feelings against Promag. I've heard bad things about them, but each model of magazine is different. A company would eventually go out business if everything that they made didn't work right. And apparently they made an honest effort to make a product that works. That's all it takes for a company to gain enough respect to stay in business even if it's only to sell one good product, or should I say excellent product.
    There are millions of Marlins out there, and I'll bet that they knew that they could make some $millions as long as they could make these magazines work right.
    I'll give them some money and some credit for doing it right.
    I just hope that they keep up the quality control on them and the good work.
    Thanks guys for the great news and for letting me read about it here first. :)

Last edited:

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Like I needed something else to buy right now! It actually looks pretty solid, I am not as versed as others are on Promag, but might have to give these a shot!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I have a Marlin model 70 with a 7 shot clip....I believe the 795 10 shot mags should fit other models of the Marlin including the 70....so would the pro mag 795 mag work with my Marlin?...Would love to have something better than a 7 shot mag.

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    Well i received my (3) 25 round mags this week. I shot 40 rounds through each of the 3 mags with no issues at all. So far so good.

Mike.B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Grant County
    Any updates on this? How have these magazines worked for everyone now that they have had them a few months? I picked up my 795 a few days ago and want to make a smart choice on aftermarket magazines.

Top Bottom