• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Usually i'm not a big proponent of stickers or hats or shirts that go around advertising about firearm related stuff for various reasons. I don't think I would have a problem with something like this, It's descreet but also it could bring up oportunities at the same time to discuss gun related issues when somebody see's it and asks "Hey what does the sticker mean"

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I really like the design and will probably buy a couple.

Has he explained the signifcance of the design?

From the main page (emphasis mine)
    LegallyConcealed.com said:
    Legally Concealed is an organization dedicated to supporting our 2nd Amendment rights. In today's volatile political environment our 2nd Amendment rights are constantly being accosted. Legally Concealed supports the protection of the 2nd Amendment of the United States Bill of Rights and the protection of hunting and self-defense in the United States. Our products are designed specifically to show support and solidarity for our 2nd Amendment. Your support is needed now more than ever!

Legally Concealed has designed this unique symbol for supporting our 2nd Amendment. This symbol has a black background representing the darkness that surrounds us in our everyday life. The "two silver lines" represent the rights expressed in the 2nd Amendment 1) Keep & 2) Bear arms and the silver "2" represents the 2nd Amendment itself. This special symbol is designed in the same spirit of the law enforcement "thin blue line". Check out our products and display them proudly!

Legally Concealed is a proud NRA Business Alliance member and contributes a portion of our annual sales to the NRA to help further our protection from those individuals and organizations that would seek to destroy our right to personal protection and gun ownership.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Has he explained the signifcance of the design?

From his website:

"Legally Concealed has designed this unique symbol for supporting our 2nd Amendment. This symbol has a black background representing the darkness that surrounds us in our everyday life.

The "two silver lines" represent the rights expressed in the 2nd Amendment 1) Keep & 2) Bear arms and the silver "2" represents the 2nd Amendment itself.

This special symbol is designed in the same spirit of the law enforcement "thin blue line". "

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Usually i'm not a big proponent of stickers or hats or shirts that go around advertising about firearm related stuff for various reasons. I don't think I would have a problem with something like this, It's descreet but also it could bring up oportunities at the same time to discuss gun related issues when somebody see's it and asks "Hey what does the sticker mean"

I got to thinking the same thing after seeing it. One thing I love about the stickers is the silver bars are reflective, so they stand out a little.

EJ is a good guy, he doesn't need the money, so he's basically covering his costs and donating to the NRA, while raising awareness.

Coaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Don't usually use stickers but in this case am going to make an exception. Just ordered four decals. Really like that these are subtle - many would not realize what they signify.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    A LEO issue?

Any of you guys running this on your vehicle had any issues with the leo?

No. Mine is in the back window of my Ranger behind the drivers seat. I have had it on the window for over a month now and no problem. Why would a Police Officer object? It bears no resemblance to anything objectionable that I have ever seen. :dunno: :patriot:

2Asticker002.jpg
    2Asticker004.jpg

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I have an NRA sticker on my car. If the police or anyone else don't like it then they can just bite the big one. I'm tired of us gun owning law abiding citizens having to give ground bit by bit just because it is not trendy to have such bumper stickers.

Top Bottom