• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    What i hate is having to look up cartoons before I allow my kids to watch. They had started some jurrasic park cartoon... it should be about dinosaurs! But nope. Gay. So my kids are pretty much restricted to old looney tunes the old scooby doos. And gi joe and Johnny quest

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Talked to the owner of a small bar in downtown Indy the other day.

He said he does a good business when the gay guys come in for the "pride parade", but he has always been short on seating.

This year, he figured out a way to quadruple his seating for the event.

He flipped the bar stools upside down.
    I guess he's helping pushing to stools in a bit!

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Talked to the owner of a small bar in downtown Indy the other day.

He said he does a good business when the gay guys come in for the "pride parade", but he has always been short on seating.

This year, he figured out a way to quadruple his seating for the event.

He flipped the bar stools upside down.
    I use to work for this TV show when I lived in Nashville. After the taping/live radio broadcast, the crew would head to a nearby bar for an after party. One night these 2 gay guys were buying all the guys from the crew drinks. I think they were trying to get some of us drunk. lol anyway always was curious what their bar tab was that night. I know it was very expensive. We all took advantage of it. lol

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    What i hate is having to look up cartoons before I allow my kids to watch. They had started some jurrasic park cartoon... it should be about dinosaurs! But nope. Gay. So my kids are pretty much restricted to old looney tunes the old scooby doos. And gi joe and Johnny quest

Yup.
    One of the reasons people are so mad at Disney.
    Used to stand for child safe.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Yup.
    One of the reasons people are so mad at Disney.
    Used to stand for child safe.
    Yep. Bot like it used to be. We get the app for free but we only watch the older stuff on there. My kids loved davy Crockett on it and the old 1960s movies

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I remember learning in pre-marital counseling that a persons first sexual experience has a very powerful impact on their psyche. Even as a child the first experience is imprinted on their psyche and often becomes the framework in which much of their sexuality is built. Even with negative and traumatic experiences. That is the reason why most (not all) predators were preyed on themselves when they were a child.

Now in that context think about all these kids being exposed to drag shows or the sexually inappropriate books in some school libraries.

The devil knows what he’s doing.

Rebel Jack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 16, 2016
    North Liberty
    I remember learning in pre-marital counseling that a persons first sexual experience has a very powerful impact on their psyche. Even as a child the first experience is imprinted on their psyche and often becomes the framework in which much of their sexuality is built. Even with negative and traumatic experiences. That is the reason why most (not all) predators were preyed on themselves when they were a child.

Now in that context think about all these kids being exposed to drag shows.

The devil knows what he’s doing.
    Every species seeks to propagate itself. Given certain sexualities preclude traditional means of procreation, another method must be observed.

The adversary cannot create. Only pervert, corrupt and twist.

Top Bottom