• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jarvitron

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Indianapolis
    I mean cards on the table here I'm ... many of you would hear the policies I would like to have enacted and you'd call me a red communist but really I'm just trying to get this nation back to where it was in the 1940s, when direct worker bargaining power made the American industry the envy of the world in quality, productivity, and quality of life.
    But the modern Democratic party does not represent my politics or ethics any better than the Republican party does, and if they ARE the presumed defenders of my point of view the gladiator they threw into the arena last night is evidence that they neither have a finger on the pulse of the American people nor the physical pulse of the human President next to them. Its infuriating.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm 100% in favor of never reelecting anyone in this country to any position. Until we do that we're going to be stuck with whatever scumbag POS the parties decide we get. If the parties were concerned with the people in this country they would provide quality candidates but they aren't. They're 100% concerned with political power so we get the likes of Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi for decades.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.webp

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Malicious? He had thousands of children taken from their parents at the border with no mechanism in place to reunite them. Hundreds will never see their parent again because of Trump’s malicious intent.
    There was a mechanism to return children to those who were proven to be their parents. Trump implemented DNA testing to more accurately determine kids who were with authentic families vs the thousands of kids who were being trafficked or used by cartels. Biden revoked the DNA testing and is allowing an unknown number (estimated astronomical) of kids to remain with their abusers and traffickers. DHS and boarder patrol know this and Biden did this anyway.

According to Our Rescue:
    • Today, there are 49.6 million people in modern slavery worldwide, and 12 million of them are children. (LO, United Nations)
    • 54% of those trapped in modern slavery are women and girls. (ILO)
      Sex trafficking is the most common type of trafficking in the U.S. (Polaris
      There were 88 million child sexual abuse
      material (CSAM) files reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited
      Children (NCMEC) tip line in 2022.
    • Child sex trafficking has been reported in all 50 U.S. states. (NCMEC)
      Human trafficking is a $150 billion industry.
    In 2017 the world wide number of trafficked victims was estimated at 24.9 million. With Biden as the “Leader of the Free World” that number has basically doubled. I wish I had national numbers too, but with Biden’s horrific border policies we really have no idea (or I just can’t find them). We know that it is much much worse than before.

A vote for Biden is a vote for an unthinkable number of kids being trafficked, raped and murdered. But go ahead and tell me more about your righteous vote for Biden because of Trumps sex scandals.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I mean cards on the table here I'm ... many of you would hear the policies I would like to have enacted and you'd call me a red communist but really I'm just trying to get this nation back to where it was in the 1940s, when direct worker bargaining power made the American industry the envy of the world in quality, productivity, and quality of life.
    But the modern Democratic party does not represent my politics or ethics any better than the Republican party does, and if they ARE the presumed defenders of my point of view the gladiator they threw into the arena last night is evidence that they neither have a finger on the pulse of the American people nor the physical pulse of the human President next to them. Its infuriating.
    I'm more to the left on economic issues and have been voting republican all of my life, because of NAFTA. I really don't understand how someone can be against corporate worship and vote democrat.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    If bidiot is swapped out for anyone other than Kammy, it effectively means votes from the Dems didn't count. They voted for bidiot and mystery meat girl, yet it will be someone entirely different, all at the whim of the dnc. How can that be reconciled with their chants of "save democracy!" ?

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I'm definitely not a republican and I'm absolutely not a trump republican which I consider to be the most regressive and onanistic political fad of our generation (handily beating out trans identity or black lives matter in that regard) but you cannot ignore the fact that a tan painted pill snorting buffoon who can't stop perjuring himself can tomahawk dunk over the hand selected Democratic scion on every topic presented.
    Sooooooooo, you don't like Trump? Who ya gonna vote for?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

"But this election is still a choice between someone who has fought for ordinary folks his entire life and someone who only cares about himself."
    "Between someone who tells the truth; who knows right from wrong and will give it to the American people straight"
    "and someone who lies through his teeth for his own benefit."

Ummm... barry didn't mention any names here...

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    I'm definitely not a republican and I'm absolutely not a trump republican which I consider to be the most regressive and onanistic political fad of our generation (handily beating out trans identity or black lives matter in that regard) but you cannot ignore the fact that a tan painted pill snorting buffoon who can't stop perjuring himself can tomahawk dunk over the hand selected Democratic scion on every topic presented.
    And here I was beginning to think you were a jag off but then I realized you are only onanistic!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom