• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think they are all coming to the realization that none of those associated with Trump and the election are ever going to get a fair shake and they might as well make the best deal they can.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Another one takes a plea deal. Jenna Ellis. Blames it on being given bad information from more experienced attorneys and takes responsibility for failing to do her due diligence to make sure that the allegations were in fact true. Says if she would've known then what she knows now she would have declined to represent Trump in the post election challenges.

How long is Guliani gonna hold on?

One of the radio host I listen to on The Blaze is friends with her. She said neither Trump nor his team contacted her ever offering help or assistance.

I believe this is number four turning on Trump. This can not be spun into anything good for him

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    One of the radio host I listen to on The Blaze is friends with her. She said neither Trump nor his team contacted her ever offering help or assistance.

I believe this is number four turning on Trump. This can not be spun into anything good for him
    I agree this is not good. The pressure with TPTB running everything from the majority of courts to the media must be overwhelming.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Did you see the "punishment" these pleas come with?

Five years probation
    Five grand fine
    Letter of apology to Georgia

Doesn't seem like much for lawyers with F-you money? Pretty easy to say yes to a plea and be done with this?

"Sorry I was so easy to buy Mr Trump, but they gave me an offer that I simply couldn't refuse. You would likely do the same in my shoes?"

:dunno:

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Story coming out now that Mark Meadows was granted immunity to testify against Trump in exchange for his testimony before the J6 grand jury. It appears that is why he was not included in the federal criminal indictment as a co-conspirator that charged Trump with four counts for his alleged conduct on J6.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It will be interesting to see what Meadows does next in the Ga. indictment given the recent rash of plea bargains. Still keeping an eye out for what Guiliani does next since the two attorneys that stood shoulder to shoulder with him have plead. (Powell and Ellis) and will most likely testify against him and their coordinated efforts at that time if called to do so.

1698245697188.png1698245920685.png

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    :lmfao: Trump claims that he can't go out and campaign using the excuse that they want to tie him up at the courthouse but then when asked a few minutes later if he'll be there the following day, he says probably not because he has a big professional golf tournament to attend. His presence appears to be pretty much mostly optional.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom