• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Its good if you like deep dish pizza. Its the Chicago deep dish equivalent of New Yorks Rays. I know all the "food paradise" tv shows usually mention Giordanos in Chicago (which I thought was ok), but Just prepare for a 2" thick piece of pizza. Im just mad it took the place of one of my favorite indy Italian restaurants, sangiovese.

A new place called Pizza Junkies here in Kokomo makes a good chitgago pizza. It's "close" to Giordanos.
    I don't have to travel to chitcago for some good pizza now, which is cool because I've all but wrote off going there already.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Would love to hear his bull:poop: live but as a middle-class small business owner struggling to make ends meet while adding all of his free:poop: giveaways to my tab, I have to work on Friday.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Pres. Obama to speak in Indianapolis on Friday - TheIndyChannel.com

INDIANAPOLIS - President Barack Obama was scheduled make a stop in Indianapolis on Friday.
    The president will speak at Ivy Tech Community College to discuss the importance of middle-class economics, including "making the paychecks of working families go further," preparing Americans to earn higher wages and "keeping good, high-paying jobs in America," White House regional communications director Keith Maley said Monday.
    Obama’s trip to Indiana follows recent visits to Idaho and Kansas to discuss policies to help the middle class.
    More details on Obama’s trip to Indianapolis will become available in the coming days.

The bastard can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I believe the agenda for the speech will be promoting his new free education money program where any sorry, unproductive lazy bum that can get free money for higher education. We already had that program through grants for special interest groups. This new plan is going to be far easier to get the free handout. You can always pick out the free givaway students in the classroom. They sign up for pass/fail grading and their first question in class is "what is the minimum I can do to pass". Most do not even show up for the finals.

I paid my own cash for every class since my first in 1976, no loans, no grants, no free stuff. The few scholarships that a full grown white man could qualify to earn were for $100 or so, not exactly a free ride. I had to jump through hoops and write a lot of essays to win any of them. I earned about one in six I applied to receive, in otherwords, a LOT of work for a $100. (but I did learn some extra facts as I researched for the essays pertaining to the required subject matter)

And the hope of the fools has yet to answer this question, "how are all these new give aways going to be funded?" The school pretends to teach them, the students pretend to learn, the government pretends this is of benefit to the people receiving it, and the taxpayer gets to pay for it all with what little hard earned money that is not already taken from them for other government waste.

Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I saw Obama when he made his speech here in Indy when he was running for Prez down on the Indy mall. Sharpshooters on every rooftop.

Apparently they weren't very good. . .he's still breathing!

DAmn! Doggy Daddy beat me to it!:patriot:

I guess we know at least two doors the SS will be knocking on!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I REALLY hope he is out of town by mid afternoon. I just realized I have to go downtown at 5... from over by the airport. This could REALLY **** me off.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Would love to hear his bull:poop: live but as a middle-class small business owner struggling to make ends meet while adding all of his free:poop: giveaways to my tab, I have to work on Friday.

Seconded. Always great to look at another 10% of my cash that I have now and going "this isn't gonna be here much longer".

Webster-dl

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2014
    United States
    Seriously...this person thinks we are "flyover country", that we are beneath his notice.

And he expects us to give two squirts if he shows up in our town? Whatever.

I was in California when this person decided to visit every other month to have his behind polished by the Hollywood "Pretty People".

All it did was snarl traffic badly every month or so for everyone who was just trying to get to work and back.

I guess he likes making people wait for him...makes him feel "important"...helps him get over when Putin/Merkel/El-Sisi/ISIS/Netanyahu/Jinping/Boko Haram/Modi/Assad laughs at his pathetic attempts at diplomatic pressure, aka Obama-whining.

Top Bottom