• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was actually news that Obama is visiting Indiana. I was listening to POTUS XM radio on my way to lunch and they were yuking it up like, he's going to Indiana? Why? The answer was, to put a face on his policies. :rolleyes:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have no issue with him, or any other potus, coming to Indy. I'd go watch him, or any other, speak if I could.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thank you Mr. President for the 7.5 hours of overtime I picked up as a result of your spur-of-the-moment visit. For $51/hour you can talk about whatever you desire!

have they released the itinerary yet? Trying to figure out if my trip between the airport and downtown will get screwed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know about his itinerary. I know that I have to be at the airport at 11:00 am and he is supposed to be flying out around 5:00pm.
    If you happen to see him and somehow feel compelled to salute him, will you at least leave a few fingers folded?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I don't know about his itinerary. I know that I have to be at the airport at 11:00 am and he is supposed to be flying out around 5:00pm.

Thanks. Thats more than I knew before, and enough to let me start planning my alternate route just in case. Unless he chooses one of the campuses OTHER than downtown to speak, I'm screwed.

Top Bottom