-Badger base and Badger Scope rings
    -Timney Trigger
    -Accuracy International Chassis AT
    -Atlas Bipod with American Defense QD and Atlas Spigot
    -Atlas Monopod
    -AICS 10rd mag
    -badger bolt knob
    -Cerakote and Jeweled bolt

Can't wait to stretch the legs on this one when it warms up...I also have a new US Peacekeeper shooting mat to try out :rockwoot:

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Tat, how do you like that 4-16 on a .308? I have almost the same acope and debating .223 and .308 still.

Love it! I have 2 of the same scope 3rd on the way... 2 on 308 and 1 on a 6.8spc...the only one better imo is the razer, but $$$

Here it is on the 6.8spc...and yes, gas guns can be accurate. This 6.8 build holds 1/2-3/4 MOA if I do my part

Last edited:

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Got my baby all finished up and took t to Bass and Bucks today to test out her legs.

Remington 700 .308 AAC-sd
    HS Precision 5r takeoff stock
    Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50

Fed with 175 matchkings pushed by 43.5 grains of IMR 4064 in Federal Gold Metal Match Brass.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 29e6hjn.jpg
      29e6hjn.jpg
      65.6 KB · Views: 151
    Last edited by a moderator:

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    Can you take more pics of your scope? I ordered the same one the other day (backordered for a couple months but oh well)

Sorry, I am out of town for a while so no extra pictures of the scope and I don't have any others worth posting on my phone, I also went the MOA/MOA route and can tell you that I am impressed with the scope! You won't be disappointed, I also waited a while on mine(7 weeks), but it was worth the wait.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Love it! I have 2 of the same scope 3rd on the way... 2 on 308 and 1 on a 6.8spc...the only one better imo is the razer, but $$$

Here it is on the 6.8spc...and yes, gas guns can be accurate. This 6.8 build holds 1/2-3/4 MOA if I do my part

How do you like that suppressor wrap? I like the idea of cutting down on mirage, but worry it would cook the can. I guess one could always use it while you're glassing and shooting, and shuck it off afterward if you're worried about it.

Same scope on a Savage with LaRue rings (LaRue Tactical Ultra-Low Mount Rings QD, LT719 | LaRue Tactical). I got it from Alan a few years ago, but I don't think it's change externally.

I have that same stock pack and really like it, but did you paint or dye yours? It looks good, and mine is on a painted rifle as well.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    Obviously that third ring with the bubble is used to level the scope. But how do you verify that the bubble is level in regards to the scope?

I leveled the scope to the rifle using feeler gauges between the rail and the flat portion of the scope, then I hung a weighted string (plumb bob) from a tree and aligned the reticle to the string. Once that all was lined up I rotated the level till it was centered and tightened it down. There may be a better way to do it, but that's what I came up with...

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I have that same stock pack and really like it, but did you paint or dye yours? It looks good, and mine is on a painted rifle as well.

It's painted, and it took the paint very well.
    My single attempt at dying ACU nylon was a disaster, though it would be perfect if I ever need to conceal myself in a room full of basketballs. :):

Link to stock pack: BALS Mk-2, Gen 2
    Wow! The price has REALLY increased!!!

Kameseri

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    B-Burg
    Some old range day pictures of mine (left) and a friends MVPs (.223), and warming up the barrel on the M99A1 after a hibernation. Luckily my wife is deaf in one ear already from service..
    20130601_144123_zpsb4b20dba.jpg

20130630_143558_zps27rqooiy.jpg

Last edited:

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis

How do you like that suppressor wrap? I like the idea of cutting down on mirage, but worry it would cook the can. I guess one could always use it while you're glassing and shooting, and shuck it off afterward if you're worried about it.

I like it alot and it does help. The ones we have are made for a suppressor, so they are made of fire retardant material and they don't cook on there. Thunderbeast is who we use for em

Top Bottom