• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    In and out first 10 people in line this morning. Took me less than 4 minutes probably. Oc'd with no issues.

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    At noon, about a 15 minute wait. I talked with a poll worker who said she had worked elections there for many years, and this was the largest turnout she had ever seen. But she didn't know why.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Only 30 min. wait...BUT this was the first time I did a write in for president. Asked the lady an she seem unsure, an said it would have to be for someone qualified....I said it was an said she would have to ask her boss an left. While she was gone looked at the screen an read all the info...she finally came back, without the boss an seemed to be even more confused an said if i knew who I wanted to vote for write in, they had to be on the write in to count..I said again yes I did an she seemed even more confused....I said that it says "Write In" on this botton, do you think this is it.....well go ahead an push it an lets see....Well thats what you did an then typed in the name....more of a type in than a write in.....some help.....yikes.

Czarcasm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Voted in Mohawk and took like 5 minutes. Anyone know if you vote strait ticket, were you still supposed to fill out the back side?

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    The line to get in to vote smelt like a typical Hoosier gun show! My polling place could have used a few more of those ballet machines. I sure hope that they do not turn people away that have been waiting in line after 6PM!

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    The line to get in to vote smelt like a typical Hoosier gun show! My polling place could have used a few more of those ballet machines. I sure hope that they do not turn people away that have been waiting in line after 6PM!

Per State law, the polls may only refuse new persons who show up after closing. If you are already in-line to vote, they must let you vote.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Our polling place is at my son's school. Dropped him off this morning, drove around back to the gymnasium to vote. Ran the gauntlet of volunteers and candidates trying to hand me ****, went into the gym. No line, in and out. Wife reported a similar experience when she voted this afternoon before picking the boy up.

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    Voted around 3pm in northern Brown County. 20 minute wait . Talked to the guy doing the head count and he said at that point in the day they were already at 40% of registered voters having voted. 28% is normal turnout, I believe.
    Lotsa folks interested in making their votes count.

TR1032

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Johnson County
    In and out within 15 minutes at 4:00 in New Whiteland. Poll workers I talked to said it had been extremely busy earlier in the day, and there were quite a few more people in line when I left than when I arrived.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Walked in, signed my name. Got this big piece of thick paper. Completed some arrows to people at random; slipped the paper in the machine and it goes "beep, beep, beep."

Top Bottom