• jazzy1993

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Lake County
    I figured this would be an appropriate forum to make my:
    images

I agree, that was a nice post that cat had.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    100 quality posts and Scutter01 gives you a pony.
    What, WHERE IS MY PONY SCUTTER01!!!????!!! I just learned of such.. and i never received it? Is it lost in freight? Do i call UPS or FedEx

Wow, you have 2,000 quality posts? You're one of the chosen ones.
    My thoughts are he is slacking i have almost that and haven't even been here as long as he has

Sturbridge+Lamp+Post+in+White.jpg

seems legit? right.. Shining beacon of light. a post and numbers off to the side.. I must keep this for my 14442 post :)

By post count, You can clearly see who is in the know, maybe even respected. In my case, I probably have a lot of haters. So the Ignore button may have been deployed... I have yet to find the ignore button. But I am pretty sure I have some thick skin.. but lord help them if i find it.. he he j/k I would hate to ignore someone for some snarky comment, and not learn something potentially important..

:cool: its cool though.. you enjoy your post count.:patriot: I honestly lost track after my first post. :-(

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    It used to be a cake... but the cake is a lie.

I don't know what's up with your quality posts, but....
    I received my cake at 100 quality posts and ate it all too! It was a scratch made yellow cake with milk chocolate icing...mmmmmmmmmmmmm it was so good. Scutter01 even delivered it to me personally. Scutter01 is one great cake maker!!

Should that have been in BLUE?

jazzy1993

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Lake County
    looks like some effort went into this.. i think i must nod my head..
    now you can go to the status update, rep pyr, and and classyyyyfieeeeddddsss

:rockwoot:

The "50 posts rule sucks" thread was always active on the front page and always reminded me I was not there yet. It appears there is no other milestone to achieve as far as posts go since the pony rumor has been exposed here.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    The "50 posts rule sucks" thread was always active on the front page and always reminded me I was not there yet. It appears there is no other milestone to achieve as far as posts go since the pony rumor has been exposed here.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

jazzy1993

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Lake County
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Never fear, I will be posting it up more often. I was just getting broken in. 50 posts young

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Too classy for me too. I've been to Little Daddys before it was remodeled.. now *thats* a bar. haha
    I forget the name of the place in Bedford, but I swear one of them was missing teeth.. 7th street maybe?

The Hideaway.

Phyllis and Gertrude keep asking about you...

wilianknow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The post count may not stay the same. One day I have 50plus post then a few days later I had 25 post. I guess they went off into space or something. I really don't worry about post count. I just here to have fun and get some good input from my fellow gun nut. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom