• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I did not make it to the last 1500 but I was going to show up at the INGO booth and introduce myself as Smoking357 and see the reactions. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Perhaps you could print up some tee shirts and posters for the next Indy 1500, with the phrase, "Smoking357 for INGO Mod!" :patriot::cheers::rockwoot::laugh:

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I know, I know

he is God, King and Overlord of all.

I let him live on fantasy island for as long as he wishes to stay there. Makes my life so much easier. :D

Its so damned disingenuous for those individuals to claim for themselves, that clearly belongs to me. :D

However, as you are his fantasy woman, he always wishes to reside in fantasy land. :welcome:

Ron's Star Trek perception of you at bedtime:

vina.jpg

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Honestly I wont drive to Indy. Too big, and uh I do not know it for ****. If not for that I would be down! Unless I could find someone to car pool with, I would give gas money!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    If you guys want to do something, let me know and I'll start planning with Papa.

I'll probably be in there for lunch tomorrow, need my jambalaya :D

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Instead of a restaurant, or the like......

Why not rent a shelter at a nice, tax funded park (:D), in the suburbs around the Indianapolis area?

People would bring a dish to pass. I would volunteer some time at the grill as well.

The kids of some of the younger members could come, have other kids to play, and have use of a playground.

Get a softball game started for the old pharts. A game of touch football for the younger crowd.

Perhaps some would even donate door prizes?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Instead of a restaurant, or the like......

Why not rent a shelter at a nice, tax funded park (:D), in the suburbs around the Indianapolis area?

What you're suggesting would be more akin to last year's INGO Picnic:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...amily_picnic_ecpr_6_27_09_planning_phase.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ingo_family_picnic_ecpr_6_27_09_gun_list.html

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...009_ingo_family_picnic_ecpr_6_27_09_aars.html

While this is an awesome idea, it DOES require much more planning than a simple dinner out.

Just some food for thought. (bad pun, I know. . . ;))

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    You guys are over thinking it and making it too complicated.

Set a time and a date at a restaurant and get some verbals from people so the restaurant has an idea how many people will show up.

Something like 2pm on July 10th at the Cajun place. If you can make it great, if not see you next time.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I am not much into cajun food but if they got anything that is not hot or spicy I am in.

What you're suggesting would be more akin to last year's INGO Picnic

Something like 2pm on July 10th at the Cajun place. If you can make it great, if not see you next time.

I enjoy Cajun food, but do understand why some don't. Thus my thought to not exclude anyone who may wish to associate, but can't or won't tolerate the specific cuisine that one restaurant might offer.

As INGO has been repeatedly classified as a family-type forum, thus my suggestion. I wouldn't care if we did an INGO day at Victory Field to watch a game.

Top Bottom