• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Oh. And I suppose that one of them actually called you and told you this!?

Where would we be, w/o our cartoons here at INGO?
    Voters like you truly astound me. Obamney and Ryan's econ plans have been out there for anyone to read. So has Obama's. Why don't you do us all a favour and stay home tomorrow. It's clear that you've made zero effort to look at any candidates or their plans.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Voters like you truly astound me. Obamney and Ryan's econ plans have been out there for anyone to read. So has Obama's. Why don't you do us all a favour and stay home tomorrow. It's clear that you've made zero effort to look at any candidates or their plans.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You wish.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Oh. And I suppose that one of them actually called you and told you this!?

Where would we be, w/o our cartoons here at INGO?

Dude! Like...don't you know GJ's got the economic plan to get us back in black. Check out his website:

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/issues/economy-and-taxes

Just the $'s to be generated by taxing marijuana alone...boggles the mind.
    It must be huge! Why else would he highlight it as a major part of his economic plan?

Legalize, tax, and regulate marijuana, rather than wasting money on an expensive and futile prohibition.

Then maybe some of those folks that get fired from the IRS can get jobs writi g and enforcing all those new marijuana regs.

(Pander much, Gary?)

:laugh:

Last edited:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Isn't Romney's first annual budget proposal $1 trillion + in the red? Did the deficit increase or decrease under GWB? Did liberties increase or decrease under GWB?

I've offered twice now to bet a box of ammo that the deficit will be over $20 trillion by Jan 2017 should Romney win. Nobody has taken me up on it yet.
    The per year deficit? DEAL. What kind of ammo are we talking here?

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Dude! Like...don't you know GJ's got the economic plan to get us back in black. Check out his website:

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/issues/economy-and-taxes

Just the $'s to be generated by taxing marijuana alone...boggles the mind.
    It must be huge! Why else would he highlight it as a major part of his economic plan?

Then maybe some of those folks that get fired from the IRS can get jobs writi g and enforcing all those new marijuana regs.

(Pander much, Gary?)

I mean, if you honestly look at the federal tax dollars spent "fighting the war on drugs" he is right. Cut that money and add the money from taxing pot and you've actually got a pretty decent amount of money. Unfortunately, there are too many other issues I have with casting my vote for GJ at this juncture for that one point to win me over.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

So, you're against spending cuts and a balanced (no deficit spending) budget? Gotcha. That's what a vote for Obamney's gonna get you. No cuts, except to tax deductions, and more deficit spending. Borrow and spend. Tell us again how different he is than his brother from another mother Obama. :rolleyes:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I mean, if you honestly look at the federal tax dollars spent "fighting the war on drugs" he is right. Cut that money and add the money from taxing pot and you've actually got a pretty decent amount of money. Unfortunately, there are too many other issues I have with casting my vote for GJ at this juncture for that one point to win me over.

You are aware that the current deficit is over $16 trillion now, correct? $20 trillion minus $16 trillion is $4 trillion. IIRC, Romney's first budget proposal gives a deficit of over $1 trillion for that year.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    You are aware that the current deficit is over $16 trillion now, correct? $20 trillion minus $16 trillion is $4 trillion. IIRC, Romney's first budget proposal gives a deficit of over $1 trillion for that year.
    Which is why I asked for clarification. The NATIONAL DEBT is $16T right now, but this year's operating DEFICIT is no where near that amount.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Which is why I asked for clarification. The NATIONAL DEBT is $16T right now, but this year's operating DEFICIT is no where near that amount.

We've been running $1 trillion plus for a few years now. I believe last years receipts were around $2.3 trillion. Romney's budget calls for $3.4 trillion and Obama's calls for $3.6 trillion. Either way, it's still a $ trillion plus per year.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    We've been running $1 trillion plus for a few years now. I believe last years receipts were around $2.3 trillion. Romney budget calls for $3.4 trillion and Obama's calls for $3.6 trillion. Either way, it's still a $ trillion plus per year.

Where in the world do you get your info/figures? You must have been sneaking some of rambone's 'psychedelics' again.

What Obama budget????

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Is Romney proposing to spend less than we'll take in? If so, I've never seen it.

Romney is planning on boosting business, producing energy and creating jobs. All of these increase tax revenue and bring foreign investors.

This is the only reason you need to vote Romney. The deficit can't shrink with spending cuts alone. And Romney made Bain a success, whose sole business model was trimming waste and making dying companies prosperous again. If anyone can do this for our country it is Romney. Lastly, Romney will likely have strong support in the House and senate, whereas Obama will have the most divided congress, resulting in a deadlock.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm not saying that he is. I just wish you'd learn the difference between a deficit and a debt if you're going to talk with the adults.

If you didn't understand my point, I hope you're enjoying your seat at the kids table. Argue the semantics all you want.

Romney is going to sprinkle the fairy dust and federal revenues will grow 50+ percent without raising taxes or cutting spending. Hell, I'm sure he'll double it and have the national debt paid off in a few short years.

maxis9913

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    I have voted in 7 pres elections, yes this is the scariest. I have a small business and this economic cycle has a scary permanency to it compared to past cycles. The ship needs to be turned now.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    If you didn't understand my point, I hope you're enjoying your seat at the kids table. Argue the semantics all you want.

Romney is going to sprinkle the fairy dust and federal revenues will grow 50+ percent without raising taxes or cutting spending. Hell, I'm sure he'll double it and have the national debt paid off in a few short years.
    I don't doubt your point. I did however agree to take a bet that Romney would not have a $20T Deficit by 2017. I hope you're going to honor that bet.

Top Bottom