• Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Nyaa, nyaaa, nyaa, nyaa, nyaa!

Sensative tonite, eh!?

You sure you and mr jarrel haven't been hitting the meds cabinet, and you know.... sampling some of those little tablets that make you feel like, say, a 2-dimensional cartoon, and make you point out to people that every loop of thread on yours jeans, has it's own little shadow!??? :D :D

How did you know I was looking at the loops on my jeans?

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Are we discussing politics, avatars, or accusing others of being on meds?

Yes. ;)

Seriously tho........ where in fact did you see Romney's budget? I ask, because I wasn't aware he had submitted a budget yet.

He has promised some definite cuts, but he didn't limit his 'cuts' to just those.... that I know of.

He has promised to stop cuts to the military, and even increase the military budget..... but he also vowed to review the ENTIRE FEDERAL BUDGET, and cut out any unnecessary programs.... and I would assume that means 'cleaning up' the military budget, too (it being part of the Fed budget). And Paul Ryan will be very handy with all of the above.

But I have not yet seen a complete Romney budget. Perhaps that's because it doesn't exist yet.... in it's entirety.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Yes. ;)

Seriously tho........ where in fact did you see Romney's budget? I ask, because I wasn't aware he had submitted a budget yet.

He has promised some definite cuts, but he didn't limit his 'cuts' to just those.... that I know of.

He has promised to stop cuts to the military, and even increase the military budget..... but he also vowed to review the ENTIRE FEDERAL BUDGET, and cut out any unnecessary programs.... and I would assume that means 'cleaning up' the military budget, too (it being part of the Fed budget). And Paul Ryan will be very handy with all of the above.

But I have not yet seen a complete Romney budget. Perhaps that's because it doesn't exist yet.... in it's entirety.

It won't help stating the facts to him, as he thinks that Romney is as bad as Obama. Of course to him, its only a matter of the economy.....and Romney has at least a record of being able to make the tough decisions and balance the ledgers in more than a few positions.

Never mind other such issues of class warfare, coal, revenge, illegal immigration, foreign relations, protection of diplomats overseas, protection of the borders........all things that Obama have profoundly failed upon.

tcbloodgood4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Our forefathers are rolling over in their graves with the things that Obama has done to this country and its people that he is treating like subjects of his kingdom. Demand to be treated like citizens, not subjects!

Top Bottom