Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I think he's talking about Mel Tillis.

This is my favorite country rap:

1f3c08f2807cdbfc5f6a3148648a507c173439a3.jpg

Reminds me of atomic buffalo turds aka ABTs. Cut a jalapeno in half, scoop out the seeds, fill with cream cheese and/or cream cheese shredded cheese of your choice/, top with a piece of sausage of your choice(lil smokies are traditional), wrap in bacon then grill/smoke/bake till done. Some also baste with BBQ sauce.

In four years working in the maternity ward, my wife only saw one birth where the baby has both male and female external parts.

It is kind of binary.

That was either a very busy maternity ward, or perhaps just luck of the draw. That is about a one in a million happening. I used to work with a guy like that, his sister was the same.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    FIFY.

pose_indya_moore_trans_penises_biologically_female_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

The Root describes the altercation say that Moore's target "went peak white man after seeing his sign touched".

:n00b:

Trans women? So according to Eldirector, that's "across women". But whatever. Threatened by them? Not at all. I understand some people have gender dysphoria and what they do cope with their disorder is their own business. So no. I don't feel at all threatened by them.

The real issue I have is that the insane left wants everyone to believe that these are actual, biological women. Am I threatened by that? Well. I'm not sure I'd classify what I feel as that necessarily. I dunno. Do you feel threatened by people who insist the the world is flat? It's really the same kind of feeling. Now, if they threaten me because I don't accept their newly concocted, irrational definitions, then yes. I feel threatened when people threaten me.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Trans women? So according to Eldirector, that's "across women". But whatever. Threatened by them? Not at all. I understand some people have gender dysphoria and what they do cope with their disorder is their own business. So no. I don't feel at all threatened by them.

The real issue I have is that the insane left wants everyone to believe that these are actual, biological women. Am I threatened by that? Well. I'm not sure I'd classify what I feel as that necessarily. I dunno. Do you feel threatened by people who insist the the world is flat? It's really the same kind of feeling. Now, if they threaten me because I don't accept their newly concocted, irrational definitions, then yes. I feel threatened when people threaten me.

When they demand legal requirements for the restof us to embrace their delusion and punish us for recognizing it as a delusion, they are a threat.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I thought a physical revolution was when an object rotated 360 degrees in one axis.
    In this case it would be akin to the old adage of telling someone to sit on it and spin, as in....

Sit on it an spin Uncle Joe.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    With Joe Biden's gaffe-prone history, one could reasonably chalk it up to a variation of "we're going to turn this thing around 360 degrees."

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I thought a physical revolution was when an object rotated 360 degrees in one axis.

Meh, whatever.

We on the right has turned pretty sissy, talking about "violence" and really meaning "he said bad things".

That's the left's game. I prefer not to play.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom