DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The sausage of your choice.

But I've done them with shrimp too. Kind of a Vietnamese special.

I used to butterfly shrimp, fill them with a crabmeat stuffing, and matchstick size slivers of bell pepper (red and green) and jalapeno, wrapped in bacon and grilled. :drool:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Let me get this straight.....I show a picture of bacon with anything....and you immediately think of testicles.

FREUD!!!! Sigmund, we have a new patient for you......

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Did that with marinated, butterfly'd, stuffed and bacon wrapped chicken breasts a while back on the wood cooker.
    There wasn't politically motivated violence involved but somewhat of a party.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Maybe, maybe not.

Two former Republican state Senators found killed within their homes in two days

Some speculation from a commenter.

Oh wow, I just thought it was two old people kicking the bucket. But it was two actual shootings of fairly young politicians.

Could be a coincidence, but it's a strange one. Politicians aren't murdered often in this country. I think it would be worth looking into, if only to rule out a connection. Both were shot within a few days of each other, and both are conservative state senators.

Possible motives:

• Linda Collins-Smith

• Worked on a bathroom bill

• Switched from democrat to republican

• Not supported by republican governor

• Have the support of Conduit for Action

• Recently divorced to a circuit court judge

• Owned a hotel

• Believed to be a possible murder

• Jonathan Nichols

• Used to be a district attorney

• Was on the staff of a politician when a controversial anonymous cross-dresser e-mail went out

• Was fired or disciplined professionally a few times for various reasons (personal and political)

• Believed to be a possible suicide

My first thought is that Collins-Smith was murdered by a domestic partner, either her ex-husband or a new boyfriend. It's the most likely scenario. Similarly, Nichols committing suicide is also the most likely, given he is a middle-aged man who seems to have had some setbacks in life professionally.

After that, my next assumption is that Collins-Smith may have been killed in a robbery, though I do not believe that is the case for Nichols. However, he could have been targeted by someone who helped put into prison.

It's unlikely, but not improbable, that this was a political murder. It warrants looking into, like I said before, but these are state senators from two different states (though nearby) who do not have a clear connection beyond party politics. If I was a psychopath who had it out for conservatives who did not like transgenders, for example, I would probably be killing politicians from the same state or picking much more prominent targets. Nichols simply isn' prominent enough.

It's also possible that Nichols was a political assassination, though I strongly doubt Nichols was.

However, I do think Collins-Smith was killed in a domestic dispute and Nichols probably committed suicide. Strange coincidence, but coincidences like these need to be investigated just to be sure.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I quit watching football when the owners voted in the forward pass.

I don’t blame you. How dare they make USA football more interesting than watching grass grow. More sports should be like Soccer (ghey football).

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I don’t blame you. How dare they make USA football more interesting than watching grass grow. More sports should be like Soccer (ghey football).
    Ah, soccer—where a guy takes a little tap on his ankle and falls to the ground writhing around like he’s been hit by a shell from an 88mm Flak gun. Three minutes later he’s back to running at top speed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom