• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ok, I might be missing something. Yeah, I hear what he's saying so far as Pelosi and the democrats, but I'm not quite up to speed on the whole "work on the POW issue" thing. What does that mean exactly? Is he talking about supporting former POWs?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ok, I might be missing something. Yeah, I hear what he's saying so far as Pelosi and the democrats, but I'm not quite up to speed on the whole "work on the POW issue" thing. What does that mean exactly? Is he talking about supporting former POWs?
    Not sure but I can only go by thier mission statement for thier annual ride on Washington and it states that they still want full accountability for all MIA and POW service members according to the article.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And he didn't appear to be a Trump supporter. I didn't see anything approaching violence from him in the short video clip though. Rudeness, yes, violence no.

Does the action meet the Indiana code definition of battery? You tell me.

IC 35-42-2-1

and I'm sure it's just some other left-winger mad that she's not supporting whatever cause.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I posted it to show what they think is violence against them as opposed to what they consider as appropriate with us.

Them? Us?

OK hit me fellows.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    BREAKING: Kamala Harris Attacked At Live Event

https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/06/02/kamala-harris-attacked/

You need to see the video. To see the violence of this attack that was obviously perpetrated by a RIGHT WING TRUMPER.

Better video here.

https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area...kamala-harris-mic-in-san-francisco/2046361040
    Come on. Who other than the Right Wing Tribune characterized it as an attack? I see a lot of "grabbed mic" and "security lapse" in stories, but none of them seem to characterize it as an attack.

I hope the Trump supporter comment was meant to be purple.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Does the action meet the Indiana code definition of battery? You tell me.

IC 35-42-2-1

and I'm sure it's just some other left-winger mad that she's not supporting whatever cause.

The question isn't did he commit the legal standard for battery (class B misdemeanor). The question is, was it an "attack"? Yeah, I'd classify that as an attack. Not a violent one. Skinny jeans wearing man-bun dude just walked up there and took her mic. But I didn't see anywhere where it was alleged that it was violent. I'm not sure how violence should enter this conversation.

A more interesting question to me is why only right-leaning sources reported it. It is news because she's a presidential candidate. And if they could print the headline they want, I've no doubt that they'd have reported on it. But I think the mainstream media didn't pick it up because it's hard to fit a skinny-jeans man-bun dude who wants to talk about a "bigger idea" into the headline, "Kamala Harris Brutally Assaulted Onstage By Brutish Man Wearing MAGA Hat".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The irony is that it's a right-wing opinion site using the word "attacked".

PS - remind me to never go there again and have to see a man sticking a banana in his ear.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The irony is that it's a right-wing opinion site using the word "attacked".

PS - remind me to never go there again and have to see a man sticking a banana in his ear.

Eh, I think it’s fair. We use that to talk about less literal uses of that word all the time. Man bun dude physically grabbed the mic out of her hand. I don’t have a problem with that characterization.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The only time progressives "attack" is when they are forced to do so by the actions or presence of conservatives.
    If this was an attack, it is because the existence of conservatives in the universe disrupts the natural peace and harmony that exists in nature.

(It is seldom admitted, but Donald Trump being president is a major reason lions are still eating antelopes. If Hiliary had been elected, these unfortunate events would be in steep decline.)

Insert purple as needed.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The question isn't did he commit the legal standard for battery (class B misdemeanor). The question is, was it an "attack"? Yeah, I'd classify that as an attack. Not a violent one. Skinny jeans wearing man-bun dude just walked up there and took her mic. But I didn't see anywhere where it was alleged that it was violent. I'm not sure how violence should enter this conversation.

A more interesting question to me is why only right-leaning sources reported it. It is news because she's a presidential candidate. And if they could print the headline they want, I've no doubt that they'd have reported on it. But I think the mainstream media didn't pick it up because it's hard to fit a skinny-jeans man-bun dude who wants to talk about a "bigger idea" into the headline, "Kamala Harris Brutally Assaulted Onstage By Brutish Man Wearing MAGA Hat".

THIS^^^^

And, even though he is a beta; this is a case of a man silencing/taking the mike from a woman

For such misogyny and presumption of privilege should he not already be burning at the stake?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

You need to search better. Every one of the liberal agencies has a report on it. None of them use the word attack though.

Try searching Kamala Harris mic grab.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom