oc4xmel8ssg21.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The two brothers being questioned in connection with Jussie Smollett case are NO longer suspects and released.

Reason being "new evidence from interrogations"... did they confess to setting it all up?

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The two brothers being questioned in connection with Jussie Smollett case are NO longer suspects and released.

Reason being "new evidence from interrogations"... did they confess to setting it all up?
    If it's new evidence from interrogations then that could mean the two brothers at least knew something of interest of the alleged attack.

If I were the speculating type I think a setup would'nt be out of the realm. The CPD has confirmed through phone records that Smollet was on the phone with his manager like he claimed at the time of the alleged attack and the manager claims he overheard the racial, anti gay slurs and "this is MAGA country"

Now here is the speculative part (if I were the type) While I don't necessarily think the manager was in on it I do think it's plausible the phone confirmation could be a part of the hoax to buttress Smollet's ruse. The two brothers could have been involved and staged the whole thing along with Smollet to make it sound like he was being attacked by racist homophobic MAGA supporters.

Now since i'm not the speculative type i'll probably wait for further developments. Anything is possible.....

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Or, they could have said that they saw the MAGA men in the area. They may even have been accosted by them, but because of their size the MAGA men backed down and looked for weaker prey.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Or, they could have said that they saw the MAGA men in the area. They may even have been accosted by them, but because of their size the MAGA men backed down and looked for weaker prey.
    Maybe they got so hungry after their failed attempt to accost the two Nigerian Beefcakes that they jumped the first gay African American they could find carrying a subway sandwich.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Gerbilizing was explained to me for years by both the flamers and the normal gays.
    Not a secret ritual that I know of but the technique has differed through the years. I have hear from a few that Saran Wrap is the best brand for the job. Some clipped the nails and others use duct tape.

Regardless, the rodent dies in the end. :(

ISWYDT

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If it's new evidence from interrogations then that could mean the two brothers at least knew something of interest of the alleged attack.

If I were the speculating type I think a setup would'nt be out of the realm. The CPD has confirmed through phone records that Smollet was on the phone with his manager like he claimed at the time of the alleged attack and the manager claims he overheard the racial, anti gay slurs and "this is MAGA country"

Now here is the speculative part (if I were the type) While I don't necessarily think the manager was in on it I do think it's plausible the phone confirmation could be a part of the hoax to buttress Smollet's ruse. The two brothers could have been involved and staged the whole thing along with Smollet to make it sound like he was being attacked by racist homophobic MAGA supporters.

Now since i'm not the speculative type i'll probably wait for further developments. Anything is possible.....

I've suspected from the beginning that the manager was the one who put this into play. It seems to be a "Hey, look at me!" Hail Mary attempt to get some publicity and that's what (bad) managers do.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I've suspected from the beginning that the manager was the one who put this into play. It seems to be a "Hey, look at me!" Hail Mary attempt to get some publicity and that's what (bad) managers do.

Well, Jussie doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the array, and at first I did think it was staged with help. I strongly suspect the two letters he got were faked as well to set the stage for all this.

But then some reporting by the media and the police made me think he just did it on his own. Bought the clothesline himself. No actual fight happened. He just made it up.

Now, with the Nigerian brothers involved somehow, and the news that his conversation with the manager while the fight was supposedly happened, brings me back to the group setup theory. Manager was in on it, maybe master[STRIKE]bated[/STRIKE]minded it. Probably the letters were faked. Brothers had some kind of role. Was meant as a publicity move. Dude could be getting written out, and it's unlikely Fox would be publicly open about it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, if doubting any of the charges against Kavanaugh is misogynistic, doubting any of Smollett's claims is probably racist.

What if I also doubt that either of those is misogynistic or racist? What special kind of hell is waiting for me then?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

There is a saying,"Any publicity is good publicity."

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Reports indicate that CPD says the investigation has taken a “new trajectory” after questioning and releasing the two Nigerian brothers and they “urgently” want to speak with Smollett.

It’s also being reported that Smollett has retained the same attorney that represented Micheal Cohen.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Chicago police think "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault on himself, two police sources say

Edit: It appears the two men mentioned ARE the Nigerian brothers.

This is starting to get messy.

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Chicago police think "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault on himself, two police sources say

He should have watched Dirty Harry. Learn to get yourself beaten up right.

[video=youtube_share;OvAs1pos3TA]http://youtu.be/OvAs1pos3TA[/video]

I had this scene in mind from the very beginning of this fiasco.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom