Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well Joe Frazier has had so many knocks to the head, he might have though he was sitting next to a really closed-minded snowman.
    So the only theory that comes to mind why Frazier wasn’t triggered had to be that his mind is gone from boxing. Nothing else comes to your imagination? Really?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    "White Rabbits" militia admit to bombing mosque

Two members of a militia group known as the White Rabbits have admitted bombing a mosque in Minnesota in 2017.
    Police say Michael McWhorter, 29, and Joe Morris, 23, wanted to scare Muslims into leaving the US.
    The pair, who admitted a number of charges, including a failed attack on an abortion clinic, face up to 35 years in prison following a plea arrangement.

I don't think I'd heard about these guys, or these incidents.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    There are still people clinging to and repeating the lies that an innocent native man was victimized by evil white Catholics in MAGS hats and some of them even claim to have seen all of the live stream video! It's pathetic and borderline unbelievable, but you almost have to admire that level of commitment to the agenda. Either that or they really believe that other people are as dumb as they want them to be. WOW.

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I believe that Islam is totally inconsistent with the American Constitution and way of life, but that the Constitution says they have the absolute right to practice their religion.

Those who would do them harm should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I believe that Islam is totally inconsistent with the American Constitution and way of life, but that the Constitution says they have the absolute right to practice their religion.

Those who would do them harm should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Let's not pick and choose religions. Christianity is completely inconsistent with the American Constitution too... hence why it's a good idea the founders attempted to keep the government away from religious influence.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Those who would do them harm should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

the Constitution says they have the absolute right to practice their religion.

This. If they aren't harming anyone, they shouldn't be harmed.
    I don't care what religion, color, nationality, race, gender, orientation, etc. etc. etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom