d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Actually, you're right. I'll amend my previous statement. Mr Phillips was Vietnam "times" Veteran, taunted by MAGA gear wearing teens. Still, bad optics.

You may want to watch the whole video, not what the mainstream media feeds you, which you always seem to accept as truth.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Fox59, CNN and NBC have all revised their stories to tone down the "Bad MAGA Kid" but still ignore that Phillips walked up to within a foot of the kid and started banging a drum in his ear. They don't broach that Phillips' Wash Post interview has several lies about the events.
    The kid didn't approach him, block his path or shout "build the wall". Phillips' female fellow protester did say on video that whites should go back to Europe.
    He's a hero, that's our story and we're sticking to it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Actually, you're right. I'll amend my previous statement. Mr Phillips was Vietnam "times" Veteran, taunted by MAGA gear wearing teens. Still, bad optics.

Speaking of bad optics... Dude, that narrative has already fallen apart. You need to update your feed before you comment.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Here's one revised video by CBS.

[video=youtube;CY9xOPTpk4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY9xOPTpk4o[/video]
    The backpedaling is in full swing. Probably hard to pedal backwards with a belly full of Zima and peach mints, though. :):

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Kuts right...... What we wear has an effect on people.

My skinny jeans have always taunted women into a hot lather.
    I'm sure of it because when I turn around, they are holding both their stomach and their mouth. :rolleyes:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well, Kut's been back since his latest media-provided fake-news anti-Trump narrative was shown to be false. And he's ignored it.

Should I pretend I'm surprised?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Well, Kut's been back since his latest media-provided fake-news anti-Trump narrative was shown to be false. And he's ignored it.

Should I pretend I'm surprised?

You'd think he'd get tired of being wrong. Or at least quit watching the fake news as his source for info.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I have every faith that Kut is merely away from the site attending to things in real life, and once he catches up on the thread he will offer a good faith reconsideration of his previous position now that the facts have been more clearly established.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have every faith that Kut is merely away from the site attending to things in real life, and once he catches up on the thread he will offer a good faith reconsideration of his previous position now that the facts have been more clearly established.

:lol2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom