• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I am now convinced. HAARP will have Leslie over SC before the week ends!

You never know. They claim they can control the whole climate all across the planet if they render enough of your blood and treasure.

Last edited:

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    With respect to the posts immediately above: Why are there no reports of any left wing Democraps doing something like this in Florida or North Carolina or anywhere for that matter?

Answer: Because Democraps don’t give a poop :poop::poop::poop: !
    More specifically: they want these people dead, though are self-conscious enough to know if they let that information public that it would run counter to their goal. So they obfuscate truth, use projection, and try to make themselves the good guys while making the other side the problem. You know, kind of like Ted Bundy.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    With respect to the posts immediately above: Why are there no reports of any left wing Democraps doing something like this in Florida or North Carolina or anywhere for that matter?

Answer: Because Democraps don’t give a poop :poop::poop::poop: !
    I see not reports that Trump did this for Helene or hurricanes in previous years. But we are getting closer to the election and he may be able to write it off as a charitable donation.

Other hotels may do much the same. It is not something dramatic so would not be reported in the news.
    I am sure that there are LWWs in the various volunteer agencies and businesses that respond to natural disasters.

Top Bottom