• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    How many guys if they asked their wife what should be done to stop looting would be answered with something along the lines of "shoot them" or "they should be shot"?
    I think most husbands would receive such an answer.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    "Sub machine guns" caught my eye when I read the story. Then I scrolled up and saw it was a NY Post story. An INGOer sees SMG and thinks Uzi or MP5. NY reporter? Probably a Glock 17.

”All Glocks look alike” to mainstream Media Bozos. If they ever saw a Glock 18 video, they think every Glock can go full-auto.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    How are these cops going to work private security if they all get called up to fight the mobs?

Don't be silly. It's NYC. The mayor and the governor will be marching with the mobs. Nobody is gonna order the cops to fight it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    [h=1]New Orleans police officer shot, ambushed in French Quarter area by pedicab passenger: police[/h]
    The officers were on vehicle patrol around 4:30 p.m. when they were fired upon by a pedicab passenger, police Superintendant Shaun Ferguson said at the scene. One officer was shot in the left cheek, with the bullet becoming lodged in his skull.

"Two of our officers were ambushed," Ferguson said.

The officer was listed in serious but stable condition. The other officer received minor abrasions to his arm from shards of glass, NOLA.com reported.

Ferguson thanked a retired Army veteran who helped treat the wounded officer before being taken to the hospital, according to a NOLA reporter.

Both were taken to a hospital by other officers. The suspected gunman was taken into police custody with the help of witnesses who pointed the suspect out, WVUE-DT reported.

He had a holster, authorities said. Witnesses said the police vehicle was at a stop sign when the gunman stood up in the pedicab and fired at least five shots into the cruiser. The officers did not return fire.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-officer-shot-french-quarter-new-orleans

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is a good thing that they didn't return fire, being shot as a police officer no longer justifies the useof deadly force.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And buried way down in the article: "Cianni described Raymond as an "intellectually challenged Dickinson resident" who is not believed to have any affiliation with the Proud Boys."

Nice try Newsweek.
    It does say "self professed" because the letter was signed "The Proud Boys" but any individual can "self profess" to anything and the police spokesman said there was no reason to believe that he was indeed affiliated with the group. Seems to me to be an action committed by one individual and not a concerted effort or campaign of destruction by a group unlike antifa and BLM/SJW groups.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    "The Proud Boys," according to the Press. The Proud Boys claim to be a fraternal group of "western chauvinists" whose mission is to spread an "anti-political correctness" and "anti-white guilt" agenda, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

I see nothing wrong with the words in red.

the one in purple, I could define as placing women on a pedestal, loving, protecting and cherishing my wife.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I see nothing wrong with the words in red.

the one in purple, I could define as placing women on a pedestal, loving, protecting and cherishing my wife.
    I take the term to mean that they unapologetically consider themselves to be an extremely strong and virtuous patriotic group steeped in the western culture.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And buried way down in the article: "Cianni described Raymond as an "intellectually challenged Dickinson resident" who is not believed to have any affiliation with the Proud Boys."

Nice try Newsweek.

Well I thought supporting Trump meant intellectually challenged!

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Election Officials have coordinated with Indiana Homeland Security, ISPD, IMPD, etc to be able to quickly respond to any election violence or intimidation at the polls. They haven't experienced anything like this in any of the early voting yet. -- According to WFYI - NPR.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Election Officials have coordinated with Indiana Homeland Security, ISPD, IMPD, etc to be able to quickly respond to any election violence or intimidation at the polls. They haven't experienced anything like this in any of the early voting yet. -- According to WFYI - NPR.

Sounds good. I believe ANTIFA, etc. are more likely than KKK, etc.
    The question is will they respond to the downtown violence?
    It will be in protest or in celebration, but it will be.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Sounds good. I believe ANTIFA, etc. are more likely than KKK, etc.
    The question is will they respond to the downtown violence?
    It will be in protest or in celebration, but it will be.

I honestly doubt there will be any poll violence or intimidation here in Indiana. We're honestly just not as crazy as places like Florida...

I don't see any violence happening downtown unless someone prematurely declares victory. We really won't know who wins for a while depending on how close the count is. I would hope we'd know by the end of the week, but we'll see.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I honestly doubt there will be any poll violence or intimidation here in Indiana. We're honestly just not as crazy as places like Florida...

I don't see any violence happening downtown unless someone prematurely declares victory. We really won't know who wins for a while depending on how close the count is. I would hope we'd know by the end of the week, but we'll see.

Nonetheless, downtown businesses are boarding up their windows. I truly think there will be shenanigans down there no matter which way the election goes. I also think any violence will come from the same side regardless of the result.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Nonetheless, downtown businesses are boarding up their windows. I truly think there will be shenanigans down there no matter which way the election goes.

Wouldn't surprise me. I'd board up my stuff too as it's cheaper than paying for damages / loss if something happens. I heard places are getting "civil unrest" insurance as main policy isn't covering damage from "civil unrest."

It's sad. The country has been so divisive over the past 4 years. I hope we can break this trend of things being black and white, etc. (one or the other)

Social media is to blame for a lot of this as it spreads this BS like wildfire.

Top Bottom