• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dereedy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    https://news.yahoo.com/12-old-displaying-trump-sign-163631964.html
    12-year-old displaying Trump sign punched several times by woman, Colorado police say

[video=youtube;35oUMwe_los]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35oUMwe_los[/video]

Tim Pool is a good man. I've been enjoying his level-headed commentary more and more in these crazy times. He and Andy Ngo are becoming some of my most trusted news sources. I may have to send some funds to support their work (maybe to Ian Miles Cheong too). We need good news reporters and there aren't many who will do that job well.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    https://arizonadailyindependent.com...n-receives-death-threat-from-retired-teacher/

Speech is violence right?

[FONT=&amp]
    A staff member in the district office of U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Prescott, retrieved voice mails Monday morning, which were left during the weekend.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“So, the way I see it, since you supported a child rapist who has 65 years of crimes and you are doing **** about Covid, and I’ve had people die, I think it’s totally ok for me to come with my gun and shoot you in the head.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp][/FONT]
    This is directed to a conservative representative from Arizona. The sender is apparently a retired school teacher who taught elementary. It’s unknown what the reference to child rapist was about.

No need to wonder why so many kids are running around throwing fire bombs in Portland when you have teachers like this in the system.

RTWT.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    https://arizonadailyindependent.com...n-receives-death-threat-from-retired-teacher/

This is directed to a conservative representative from Arizona. The sender is apparently a retired school teacher who taught elementary. It’s unknown what the reference to child rapist was about.

No need to wonder why so many kids are running around throwing fire bombs in Portland when you have teachers like this in the system.

RTWT.

“Guilt by Association” with Epstein—

unless, of course, your name is William Jefferson Blythe IV Clinton, then it doesn’t apply.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

This is directed to a conservative representative from Arizona. The sender is apparently a retired school teacher who taught elementary. ItÂ’s unknown what the reference to child rapist was about.

RTWT.
    By Any Means Necessary's bat**** crazy Yvette Felarca was a Jr High teacher.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    By yhat logic, the "teacher" failed to teach, leading to the present mob scenes, which so far have resulted in 32 deaths.
    So I guess the teacher's life is forfeit.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Looks like the Bwhite Lives Matter interstate rentamob hit Rochester, NY last weekend.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The problem with the riots,looting and general violence is that every video shows that most of the violence is white provocateurs are causing a very big part of it.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The problem with the riots,looting and general violence is that every video shows that most of the violence is white provocateurs are causing a very big part of it.

Most certainly. White anarchists and communists. Those molotovs aren't coming from the black protesters afaik.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "Protester" that ran over a "right winger" has been arrested.

[video=youtube_share;RKRYGND6gHM]https://youtu.be/RKRYGND6gHM[/video]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Most certainly. White anarchists and communists. Those molotovs aren't coming from the black protesters afaik.

But they have the same problem the Democrats have with riotous and seditionist behavior. If you condone it, you own it

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The molotovs being hurled into crowds are indeed Antifa, mostly white anarcho-communists. That's not to say that the violence is all coming from Antifa and that black protesters are all peaceful. I guess you could say they're mostly peaceful. I've seen plenty of livestreams with Black people participating in rioting, looting, setting fires to businesses, and punting faces they imagine are Nazis. It's a diverse effort.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But they have the same problem the Democrats have with riotous and seditionist behavior. If you condone it, you own it

There is evidence that BLM and Antifa are coordinating. And at the very least it is with Democrats' tacit and sometimes overt approval. But I think it's fair to point out the irony of white people doing violence as if to be one with people of color. Lots of useful idiots for sure believing they're fighting for justice. But it's really not about that to the organizers and foot soldiers. It's about the revolution.

Top Bottom