• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Well, no. I am such an optimist I sometimes think a Democrat might do something just because it's the right thing to do or because it helps another person without benefiting them.
    Just one...somewhere?

I hope.

As Diogenes the Cynic was said to have searched for an honest man, we now have “Dougogenes” searching for an “honest“ Democrat?

Methinks he will be searching for a long, long time.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Well, no. I am such an optimist I sometimes think a Democrat might do something just because it's the right thing to do or because it helps another person without benefiting them.
    Just one...somewhere?

I hope.

Tulsi Gabbard... but that didn't get her far with the party, quite the opposite. She's the type they're trying to purge... drink the koolaid and shave the head or be gone!

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Been too long since reading it. Don't remember anything of Puzo's except the sex scene in the stairway at the wedding (wasn't the flashlight).

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    In The Godfather Universe, Al Neri was a legitimately tough NYPD Officer who rarely had to use his gun. He preferred to use an oversized flashlight as a truncheon to subdue punks and thugs, smash windshields on illegally parked UN diplomats’ cars, and such like.

One night he caved in the skull of a pimp/pusher who cut up a woman and girl with a straight razor in Harlem. The pimp died, and Neri was convicted of “use of excessive force”.

Clemenza read about the case, and told Tom Hagen about it. Tom told Michael that Neri could be Michael’s Luca Brasi (his #1 enforcer), so Michael got Neri’s conviction overturned. That’s how Neri was able to hit Barzini for the Family at the end of the first film.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not that long ago you were claiming that Biden was going to beat Trump in "a landslide". Please excuse me if I don't take your sudden u-turn at face value.

Yeah, he exploded out of the blocks when he thought his team had regained a chance to win, but this ain't the 100m. I doubt he has the legs for this, and neither does his team

All Trump supporters by definition have had to be distance men

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

[FONT=&quot]The criminal complaint says Banta “is known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests.” Police say he’s known as “Commander Red.”..... [/FONT][FONT=&quot] officer caught Banta, who was carrying the antifa flag, and says Banta “dropped into the fetal position and began crying.”[/FONT]

commander red needs to change his name to commander yellow...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Oh....I think Trump will lose. Badly. He doesn't know any other way.

Triple or nothin?

cedd4ee4e4caa2a9c1d115795906c656.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    commander red needs to change his name to commander yellow...
    Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha**pauses for breath*****ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Also, is this the same guy? https://www.theblaze.com/news/protester-pointed-loaded-rifle-waupaca
    "A Wisconsin police officer said a 23-year-old protester pointed a loaded rifle at him — and bit and kicked him — during a Waupaca protest earlier this month, WBAY-TV reported.The station said Matthew Lee Banta was charged with:

2nd degree recklessly endangering, use of a dangerous weapon (point a loaded firearm at an officer)
    battery to a law enforcement officer, use of a dangerous weapon (biting an officer)
    battery to a law enforcement officer (kicking an officer)
    resisting an officer, use of a dangerous weapon
    disorderly conduct, use of a dangerous weapon
    A criminal complaint also said a bullet was in the rifle's chamber, WBAY noted, adding that police found 117 rounds of ammunition on Banta, as well as an eight-inch straight blade knife in a sheath on his belt."
    This incident was August 1

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Note: Alpo actually believes this.

That's the problem with poorly trained cops.

They are jealous of the Army. That's why Trump wants Federal intervention. You just fail to understand the nuances of these things Phase. Stick to Covid.

[video=youtube_share;vCUHprIZFdA]http://youtu.be/vCUHprIZFdA[/video]

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom