• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Now that it's so obvious that our government (or OK, whoever actually owns it) is not going to maintain peace or protect citizens from this violence, does the question boil down to either the communists have won and will escalate taking control, or are mom and pop Americans going to put them down? Or is a rabbit fixing to pop out of the hat?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Now that it's so obvious that our government (or OK, whoever actually owns it) is not going to maintain peace or protect citizens from this violence, does the question boil down to either the communists have won and will escalate taking control, or are mom and pop Americans going to put them down? Or is a rabbit fixing to pop out of the hat?

Meh.

Come to Fort Wayne. It's quite peaceful.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's amazing what police can do when their superiors want things to be peaceful. Louisville has been pretty peaceful over Derby weekend. Probably disallowing attendance at Churchill Downs played a huge part of that. The worse that happened seemed to be belligerent BLM protesters disrupting people's recreation at 4th Street Live. I still stay away from downtown.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Which is much, much better than "mostly" peaceful! :):

aliens-newt-night.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    There is evidence that BLM and Antifa are coordinating. And at the very least it is with Democrats' tacit and sometimes overt approval. But I think it's fair to point out the irony of white people doing violence as if to be one with people of color. Lots of useful idiots for sure believing they're fighting for justice. But it's really not about that to the organizers and foot soldiers. It's about the revolution.

Men are gonna get killed here today, Sue, and I'm gonna kill 'em.

*.*

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Election week my kids are leaving the city for vacation here in the woods. After looking around their apartments they didn't see anything that would stop a stray AR bullet coming in from the street. Unless the deer and squirrels are unhappy with the election results I expect it to be peaceful.:)

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Election week my kids are leaving the city for vacation here in the woods. After looking around their apartments they didn't see anything that would stop a stray AR bullet coming in from the street. Unless the deer and squirrels are unhappy with the election results I expect it to be peaceful.:)
    No telling with those uppity deer. Some may need shooting. And it's during open season!
    I used "uppity" here in an completely inclusive, non-discriminatory way. Though it may be a speciesist usage.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The comments are disgusting. Freaking lowlife animals.
    This one isn’t exactly an example of a low life animal. It exemplifies a part of the problem though.

This is inexcusable and a crime, but there is no “war on the police.”

Maybe he/she only watches main stream media. Try watching some livestreams of these “peaceful protests” from all around the nation. It’s pretty much a war against police for BLM and Antifa. There is no better way to describe it.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    https://twitter.com/LASDHQ/status/1305039075884187648

"To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling "We hope they die" referring to 2 LA Sheriff's ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL. People's lives are at stake when ambulances can't get through."

I recall BLM killing cops in Dallas about 4-5 years ago. Obama showed up at the funeral to lecture the police about their racism. Trump will have completely different approach with his comments on this assassination attempt.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I would imagine that the political communications to the law firms of big city machines will be to keep police guns in holsters at any cost until the election is over. That's still quite a ways off.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Police are still, and inevitably will always be, seeking a motive for the would-be mass shooting.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/...ight-firearms-and-hundreds-of-rounds-of-ammo/
    blm-shooginb.png

Odds are this is the first you are reading about this near mass shooting event at the Bass Pro Shop in Spanish Fort, but it’s another reminder of black privilege in America.

A black guy carrying around a bunch of big black semi-automatic rifles, with hundreds of rounds of ammo and wearing body armor, prepared to target a business catering primarily to white men isn’t the type of story reinforcing the narrative necessary for compelling the public into accepting gun control and the scrapping of the 2nd Amendment.

Top Bottom